PDA

View Full Version : BEACH CLUB Question?

missymouseworld
04-23-2010, 07:18 PM
We are curious if the Standard View room at the Beach Club is actually of the parking lot?
We have never stayed there and are thinking of booking our next trip there and trying something new. Can someone who has stayed there inform me of the room views/locations?
Is it worth it to upgrade to a Regular/Water View?

pokci
04-24-2010, 12:36 PM
Last year I stayed in a standard view room at BC. My view was of the inside of a courtyard, trees and other BC buildings, no parking lot in site. The room had a little step-out balcony and all in all was quite pleasant. I didn't spend too much time in the room, so the view of the trees in the courtyard was enough in the morning and evening.

BrerGnat
04-24-2010, 01:04 PM
Your view can be of a parking lot, bus loading area (front entrance of the resort), woods, or courtyard.

If the view is REALLY important, upgrade to water view, but be advised that "water" can be ANY water, including a pool, and not necessarily a Crescent Lake view.

lettripp
04-24-2010, 10:23 PM
We got totally lucky with our "standard view room" and had a view of both the pool AND the water... And it was a corner room... Room 4727 if you want to request it :-)

missymouseworld
04-25-2010, 07:05 AM
Thank you for all the input.