PDA

View Full Version : T-Rex questions

GabbyMitch
04-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Hi All,

Can you use your room key to charge your meal at T-Rex back to your room? Just wondering if I should bring another card/cash for this meal?

Same thing for the build-a-dino thing - can I use room charge?

Also, at T-Rex it says you can get a 10% discount on entrees with the AP. Is this strictly entrees or do you get the 10% off of the whole check - appetizers, drinks, etc. I was thinking of ordering an appetizer as my meal here - not sure if that would get the discount?

Thank you! :mickey:

KylesMom
04-22-2010, 11:57 AM
When we dined at Yak & Yeti (another Landry restaurant) we were able to charge the meal back to our KTTW. I'm sure their policy at TRex is the same.

In looking back at my '09 budget & discount sheet, we saved $6.09 - so it looks like the 10% was off the total bill, not just the entree. I would definitely inquire about this before ordering, though!

EDIT Scratch that - if our total bill was $85 with tip, the $6.09 discount would have been on the food portion - didn't include our beverages, as I clearly remember having a tall, icy beer here!

Rekenna
04-22-2010, 01:24 PM
Yes, concur with previous poster, you can charge T-Rex back to your room. We did this, then I was able to use my DVisa points to pay for the meal when checking out-very nice!

We love T-Rex, enjoy!:mickey: