PDA

View Full Version : Doorway to Dreams-Chicago-any deals?

O'MalleytheAlleyCat
04-21-2010, 01:37 PM
We'll be in the Chicago area in a couple of weekends and will probably stop at Woodfield Mall. I wondered if anyone knew of any special offers being made through the Chicago Doorway to Dreams? I think sometimes they have specials that aren't very well advertised. If it was worth our time, we'd stop by and talk. (Well, I say "talk" when explaining to my DH...what I really mean is "buy"!!) :secret:

diz_girl
04-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I did the Long Island Doorway to Dreams this past August. They had a developer's per point incentive, based on how many points you purchased. I bought 210 points and had a $14 per point incentive, back when points were $112 each, so I only paid $98 per point. They also paid for several months of annual dues for the first year if you chose a specific month to start your use year. They also offered free tickets to the Lion King or Mary Poppins on Broadway. I don't know if the Chicago presentation will be as generous.

seanyred
04-22-2010, 03:40 PM
We'll be in the Chicago area in a couple of weekends and will probably stop at Woodfield Mall. I wondered if anyone knew of any special offers being made through the Chicago Doorway to Dreams? I think sometimes they have specials that aren't very well advertised. If it was worth our time, we'd stop by and talk. (Well, I say "talk" when explaining to my DH...what I really mean is "buy"!!) :secret:

Not sure about any special sales for just Chicago, but we did purchase from this store. If you are able to I would recomend Alan Weintraub, he was our guide and was very helpful. And if you know you are going to buy he will cut to the chase and talk numbers with you without having to do the entire tour.