PDA

View Full Version : Pors

finaldynasty
04-19-2010, 07:35 PM
Which buildings are closest to the bus stops and the pools?

Counting down until June!!!

KatrinaJ91
04-19-2010, 08:12 PM
We were in the Bayou in Bldg 15 last summer and it was close to everything! The main bus stop was a short walk across the parking lot, the main bldg with food court was just around the corner and we could see the pool when we came out of our room! It was great!

#1donaldfan
04-19-2010, 09:58 PM
14 / 18 / 27 are absolute closest to the food, and main bus depot (south).....18 / 27 share a quiet pool with the main pool being only about a minute walk.....

.....we are 58 days out .... :thumbsup:

elmjimmlm
04-19-2010, 10:40 PM
.....we are 58 days out .... :thumbsup:

:cool:

finaldynasty
04-20-2010, 10:56 PM
Okay so we are 62 days away and I think I need to clarify. We will be staying in a room with a trundle bed, which I think is the Bayou area. Is that close to anything?

Genie1953
04-20-2010, 11:52 PM
We stayed in the Oak Manor building but we did walk around the Alligator Bayou area the other day and building 14 and 15 are really close to the main building, pools, and bus stops. We are going to request one of those buildings for our next trip.

#1donaldfan
04-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Okay so we are 62 days away and I think I need to clarify. We will be staying in a room with a trundle bed, which I think is the Bayou area. Is that close to anything?

OH YEAH, you certainly are!!!.....if you request bldg 18 and get it, you will have your very own quiet pool and be within a one minute walk to the food court and a 2 minute walk to the main bus depot (south)...bldg 14 is even closer than that, but it's not attached to a pool, which is no matter, it's only seconds away....you'll love the AB section .....62 days huh, we'll be there at the same time !!!! :thumbsup:

KatrinaJ91
04-21-2010, 06:13 PM
yep....bldg 15 had trundle beds....bldgs 18 and 14 are positioned very close as well! You will LOVE it! :thumbsup:

finaldynasty
04-26-2010, 09:24 PM
OH YEAH, you certainly are!!!.....if you request bldg 18 and get it, you will have your very own quiet pool and be within a one minute walk to the food court and a 2 minute walk to the main bus depot (south)...bldg 14 is even closer than that, but it's not attached to a pool, which is no matter, it's only seconds away....you'll love the AB section .....62 days huh, we'll be there at the same time !!!! :thumbsup:

I so wish we only had 2 days...my DKs and I watched the planning dvd again tonight because we are so excited!!

finaldynasty
07-14-2010, 10:01 PM
Stayed in building 28 from June 21-27. While we were right across from the quiet pool (like 24 steps close)... we were pretty close to the west depot bus stop and not very far from the main lobby and the eatries. if you have not eatin at Boatwright the resorts table service..i highly recommend. we also took the boat over to FQ one morning and had beniots(sp). it was awesome. We also took the boat to DTD a couple of times and had a blast. The odd thing for us was noticing that the buses for epcot were very full, more full then the MK buses. All in all i highly recommend POR!!

:mickey:

iheartdisney
07-14-2010, 11:01 PM
Thanks for your update! We'll be there for an extended stay (we've stayed before, but only for one night until our other resort reservation was ready) in Nov. Looking forward to it!