PDA

View Full Version : Grand Californian Hotel PreTrip Report

ozmom
04-19-2010, 05:49 PM
So excited in less than one month will be taking a trip to Disneyland. We only live about 1 1/2 hours away but we will be going for two days and three night. We went last November for my birthday the week of thanksgiving and still had days left on our park tickets that we wanted to use before summer. When I first started checking out hotel rates everything was very expensive. Every few weeks I would continue to check the pricing including the disney hotels. One evening while checking the rates I noticed that the Grand Californian was actually a few dollars less than the Disneyland Hotel, even though it was still a bit more than we wanted to pay, we decided to splurge as I didn't know if we would find that rate again. So we will arrive at the Grand Californian on the evening of May 12th and stay for 3 nights. Looking forward to going on all my favorites and hopefully will see Alladin before it leaves, I have always heard good things but have never seen it as everytime I try it's closed. It does seem as though it will be crowded as the last time I went online to check rates all disney hotels are booked. Will try and post a trip report after we get home. :mickey:

eeyorepoohfan
04-19-2010, 06:02 PM
I will be heading to Disneyland that weekend! My sisters and I are going May 15-18th and staying at the Paradise Pier! I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the Grand Californian, a little out of our budget this year. Have a great time! :mickey:

tinkwest
04-20-2010, 11:38 AM
I'm sure you will enjoy your stay at the Grand Californian. Absolutely fit Aladdin in to your plans. It is fantastic.