PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY!! Back to the World/Pt. 4 Random Thoughts

ravsluvdisney
04-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Are people enjoying the Kim Possible Adventures around Epcot? They were still tweaking it 2 trips back and we spent no quantity time there this go 'round to do it but I know the DS' are itching to give it a try. looks like fun.

I have to say flat out that this was the friendliest and most helpful group of CM's I have encountered since maybe the golden age of WDW! Everyone seemed to have a smile, hello, a quick "high four" Mickey slap whether at the parks, resorts, dining, etc. My 2 DS' - who must have attacked every CM with a lanyard during our trip - were always greeted with smiling faces, small talk, and a friendly see ya later as they stalked their next victim! :plot:

Didn't really notice all the work going on around Fantasyland walking the park. But when we took the train around you could plainly see alot happening. Should be a great update based on the drawings we've probably all seen by now. And working hard around the front of the Castle as well. Also noticed work being done at the new Mexican restaurant at Epcot. Again, from the drawings it looks pretty impressive. I'm thinking they are due for a new park with all the land they have at their disposal but I am sure the present economic outlook will keep those dreams on hold for awhile.

Can't say enough about how good weather makes a Disney stay that much more enjoyable - and we had it in spades!! Sunny and around 80' every day, cooler and comfy at night. Can't plan for it but with the Northeast winter we just went thru I guess Walt was looking out for us!

Wore my Intercot t-shirt a few times and not one comment nor did I notice any other Intercot "wear". Wa's up wit dat?!! :mickey:

Well, that's about it for this go around. Hope all enjoyed reading my posts as I get a kick out of writing them. Hoping to make it to the '11 Marathon week-end but if not probably sometime later in 2011 (painfullly far away, no?!) :(

faline
04-19-2010, 04:09 PM
Good to hear the cast members you encountered were wonderful! Glad you had good weather!

RedSoxFan
04-19-2010, 04:37 PM
Enjoyed your reports. Glad you and your family had a great time.:mickey:

KylesMom
04-21-2010, 09:22 AM
Great to hear that CMs were friendly and helpful & that the weather was fab! Thanks for sharing your trip memories with us! :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: