PDA

View Full Version : Day 6 Almost here now back.

TheMartellFamily
04-18-2010, 07:21 PM
Day six we went to EPCOT for awhile and it was just the 4 of us DH, Me, DS's 11, and 6. One son wanted SE, one wanted Imagination. There was no waiting by the time we were there and went one each in a matter of minutes. Walking to the ride took longer than that of the lines. We then headed to Canada. DS is a skiier and we were wondering if they had any Olympic items. No luck they said they ran out after a few days and never got anything else. We kept making our way around and I said that one thing I wanted was the Grand Marnier frozen cocktail at France. OMG it was the best thing, I wanted another but we were half way around the other side by then. Finished the rest of the countries and decided to head back to the Ft.

Tonight was EMH at MK until 2 am. The boys took a nap, and there was no fighting here they wanted to make it as late as they could. We rested and decided to make a meal to finish some of the food we had. It was a meal for 16 and we made brats, hamburgers, hot dogs, and fruit salad. We finished cleaning and off too the MK we went. It was only 7 and we knew we had plenty of time. We did everything in Frontierland, Tommrowland, and Toontown. Now with getting there when we did we had a 20 minute wait for SM. It was my DS first time. We put him in the front seat and he LOVED it. He asked when can we do it again. The wait was still not long so we did it again. To me with the overhaul that was done it seemed the same, only darker. My DS said this is now is most fav ride. We then made our way to Fantasyland. The kids wanted tea cups, so it was just them who went on. Three times in a row. We moved on to Pooh, and then to Dumbo. As we were gathering our 16 together we noticed that maybe 20 characters were all in a line and they were heading to the Merry go round, and they were going to ride. The look on the faces of those already on was that of total suprize to say the least. It was really cute to see even the adults become kids again because Goofy was sitting next to them. Then all of a sudden we saw two girls from the Ice cream restaurant come running up to us. They said that they had a suprize for our group and this sundae was for us. It had each flavor, cones, toppings, and feed 15 of us. I could not eat it since I have a severe allergy to strawberries but enjoyed the fun no less. Those CM said that they wanted to take a group picture so we all lined up around this huge sundae and they said one two three and then took a picture of themselves. It was too funny! We then lined up again and they made us do jazz hands and then took our group picture. It was great. We headed on to the rest it was now 1 and my DS was tired. We headed back to the Ft. It was 2 by the time we got back. At 2:30 am there was a knock on our door and it was Disney Security. They were wondering if we had lost a child. It was a boy about two who could not speak English and had blond hair he was wondering around not knowing where he was. When the rest of the group came though at 3 am they said that there was alot of security around and wondering what was going on. We told them and we never heard what happened after that. We were all tired and went to bed. Next day, 7 and we are winding down on this vacation.

faline
04-18-2010, 08:01 PM
Oh goodness! I certainly hope that little child was reunited with his family!

The huge ice cream sounds wonderful! Another great day for your group!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2010, 09:17 PM
What a great, busy day!

RedSoxFan
04-19-2010, 07:24 AM
Nice surprise with the ice cream. Sounds like everyone had a great day.:mickey:

KylesMom
04-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Nice that the crowds at Epcot were low, and that MK didn't disappoint. What a wonderful surprise by the CMs with the ice cream - a special treat to keep you going during those late-night hours! :D

I can imagine it was way past weird when Disney Security showed up, inquiring about the missing child. Hope the lad finally found his home!

Another nice, laid back day. Thanks for sharing! :mickey:

pdrlkr
04-24-2010, 11:02 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: