PDA

View Full Version : gift with purchase

Suz36
04-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Has anyone taken advantage of any recent gift with purchase offers? I always like to know what to look out for while we're at the World!

ibelieveindisneymagic
04-18-2010, 08:06 AM
I haven't been since last May, so it may have changed, but last time we were there, we had a watch, a bag and a throw, depending where and how much you spent.

A "neat" one was the 4-park prints, that we got at one of the Main Street stores at MK.

Alaska Disney Fan
04-18-2010, 09:24 AM
We have the past three visits, first one we got a couple of throws, one for ourselves and one as a gift, next my wife picked out the watch. Last year we got 2 of the wheeled carry on's, of course they came in handy because we usually have to cram so much extra stuff back into our luggage that we picked up in the world. The items have all stood up very well so far. The wheeled carry on's will return with us this fall. Getting the prints would have ben cool, I don't remember seeing those.

divinedi
04-24-2010, 04:06 PM
I have a throw, the watch, didn't bother with the rolling carry on. I got the 4 prints too, but I had a voucher for free ones, not sure why. Just wish I'd picked up frames there, they had some nice ones that fit, the ones here cover up the wording at the bottom. Hopefully the frames will still be there when I finally get to go again :(

TheVBs
04-24-2010, 04:24 PM
Were these actually gifts with purchase? I've only seen the specially priced items with purchase, but would love to take advantage of an actual gift with purchase.

Ropachs
04-24-2010, 05:57 PM
We got a nice bag and throw. I believe the throw was $15 with purchase and the bag was $20.

badkitty
04-27-2010, 10:08 PM
I haven't seen any "gift" with purchase. Only a special price with purchase. Right now, World of Disney and resort shops are promoting beach towels and two-piece red luggage set. I noticed a white canvas bag with red handles in EPCOT. Can't remember what else...

i'm grumpy
04-29-2010, 07:40 AM
Last year we saw the tote bags and a throw which I had purchased on ebay. :shake: