PDA

View Full Version : Coronado Springs food court?

jane52
04-16-2010, 08:17 PM
A quick question about Coronado Springs. We have a trip planned soon and have a question about the food court. How does it work? And are there the same amenities that the other moderate food courts have, like refillable mugs etc? And is the bus service OK, good, awful? Thanks for the replies!

faline
04-17-2010, 04:03 PM
The food court at Coronado is a cross between table servie and quick service. You do have a server who seats you and there are a variety of food stations. You choose what you want from the appropriate food station and bring it back to your table with you.

We didn't use refillable mugs but I would guess they have them.

Bus service was fine.

MushuGrl
04-18-2010, 12:03 AM
We stayed at CSR for the first time in Jan. They do have the refillable mugs, and your server will fill them up for you if you are eating at the Pepper Market. If you are coming back from the parks and just want a quick refill, there's also a small walk-in place (help me out CSR peeps, I think its called Cafe Rix?) that you can walk in and serve yourself. (If you're like us and aren't a big breakfast eater, that's a great place to grab a cinnamon roll with your coffee as well!)

I personally enjoyed the food court. It's a bit more expensive than your normal pizza/burger/nugget food court, but has more variety of food (our first dinner at Disney was baked penna pasta) and you also get a heaping helping of it! Like Faline said, you're seated like a table service restaurant, but you go around and pick up your food at different stations like you do at other food courts on Disney property. You take a card that they give you, and it is stamped at each station. When you're done eating, you take that card to the cashier.

I also found bus service to be great. The longest we waited was 10 minutes, and that was for an early bus (we had a tour and had to be there before the park opened). Buses were never full.

kathiep
04-18-2010, 09:57 AM
We've always found the food court at CSR to have more or a variety in food selection - not just the same usual items. We also think the quality of the food is better. The do have the refillable mugs. You can have it filled at the Pepper Market, fix it at Cafe Rix or at Siesta's at the main pool.

jane52
04-18-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks for the replies. We had stayed there a long time ago but I couldn't remember what the food court was like and the bus situation. You guys were a big help. Another quick question....where is the best room area to stay? My friend has some mobility issues(can't walk long distances but doesn't need a wheelchair), so we would like to be close to the main buildings if at all possible.

rmsongs
04-28-2010, 08:29 PM
We've stayed at CSR twice - once in the Cabanas section and once in Casitas. We enjoyed Cabanas a lot more, but the building we were in at Casitas (Casitas 3) is right next to the main building (El Centro - restaurants, registration, etc.):mickey: