PDA

View Full Version : Booking ADRs online

hauntedmansiongirl
04-16-2010, 03:12 PM
How is the process for booking ADRs online? Is it easier to phone? Has anyone had any trouble with the system? Thanks for your info! :mickey:

KylesMom
04-16-2010, 03:32 PM
I found it incredibly convenient to book online for our upcoming trip. I did have to call for our Fantasmic dining package, but all others I was able to complete online. The great thing as compared to phoning? You receive an e-mail with your confirmations - it's nice to have 'em in writing! Note that you can only make ten at a time, and then you have to "check out" and start over.

Make sure you have a valid Disney ID to log onto the site. You will also be asked about your reservation number if you are staying on site & want to make the 180 day + ten rule. :mickey:

vicster
04-16-2010, 04:11 PM
I loved booking online. If the time I wanted wasn't available it showed what times were available. Much more convenient.

cer
04-16-2010, 04:33 PM
I liked the online booking system better, especially since I could check for availability on my own. None of this, "what about...this day and/or that day..." and feeling like I was inconveniencing anyone.

danicafan
04-16-2010, 04:58 PM
I have found it much more convenient to book online, and they even had times that when I called in I couldn't get. For example was trying to get Crystal Palace for 4th of July last year and was told over the phone that the earliest we could get was 10:30 am, went on line and was able to get an 8am!! Booked all of our July 2009 dining reservations online and LOVED IT!

hauntedmansiongirl
04-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Wow- it sounds like a great system! I'll have to try it out! Thanks again for all of your help- you guys are awesome! :mickey:

CaptSmee
04-16-2010, 11:28 PM
It's quick and easy and the way that I'm going to continue to do it from now on! :thumbsup:

DisneyPrincess21
04-17-2010, 02:23 AM
I liked the online booking system better, especially since I could check for availability on my own. None of this, "what about...this day and/or that day..." and feeling like I was inconveniencing anyone.

That is how I felt also. Whenever I called to make my ADR's I always felt like I was annoying the person (though they never acted like it) I just felt like I was taking up too much of their time. And sometime I didn't have a specific time I wanted or date, I just wanted to go there. IMHO, it is much easier to just "shop" around online without having to bother the cm's.

I personally love booking online, and would never go back to booking by phone, I feel that is waaay more of a pain. Plus, unlike the phone, I can look online at any time of the day or night, and I don't have to wait on hold, or wait till the phone line's open.