PDA

View Full Version : photo pass

crltkcagle
04-15-2010, 08:37 PM
I remember reading that you could purchase your photo pass cd before your trip and save money. I went to the website today and couldn't find a place to pre-order our cd for our upcoming trip. Anyone know how to do this?

DisneyNut6777
04-15-2010, 08:45 PM
Hi. Not much good at posting links. However if you look in the vacation planning section of intercot there is a thread on this and a link also. Good luck.:mickey:

sgdisney
04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
Here's the link to the preorder disount page:

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx (http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx)

I just ordered mine today! :mickey:

steamboat52
04-15-2010, 09:54 PM
How much are the pictures if you just want to buy a few individually? I'm trying to decide if this is worth it for us.

zcrsdad
04-15-2010, 11:58 PM
I just checked the photopass web site and 1-5x7 photo was $14.95. 7 pictures and you've paid for the cd (with the pre-order discount).

Urbss
04-16-2010, 07:58 AM
We find the pre-ordered Photo-Pass CD to be worth every penny and more.

We also found that if you choose your words carefully - some of the PhotoPass photographers will even give you more bang for your buck. For example: when you see the photographer, casually say something like: "Hello, since we already ordered the PhotoPass CD, I guess we should get some pictures taken" or something like that. I've noticed that a lot of them will take a few extra pictures if they know you already purchased the CD.

Imagineer1981
04-16-2010, 12:01 PM
We find the pre-ordered Photo-Pass CD to be worth every penny and more.

We also found that if you choose your words carefully - some of the PhotoPass photographers will even give you more bang for your buck. For example: when you see the photographer, casually say something like: "Hello, since we already ordered the PhotoPass CD, I guess we should get some pictures taken" or something like that. I've noticed that a lot of them will take a few extra pictures if they know you already purchased the CD.

the beauty of commission sales!