PDA

View Full Version : Wishes Dessert Party

Jeri Lynn
04-15-2010, 03:05 PM
Do they have the Wishes Dessert party in October???

lizerbug
04-15-2010, 03:17 PM
They are only accepting reservations through May 31st right now. I don't know why but you would think with how popular it is, they would be accepting reservations for a longer period. We're going in September and I sure am hoping they have it this fall too !!!!!! I'm getting hungry just thinking about it :mickey:

Pirate Granny
04-15-2010, 10:22 PM
We went last September during the Halloween Party...made it VERY SPECIAL...hopeful that they extend the buffet again this year...

DisneyBunch
04-16-2010, 06:31 AM
They are only accepting reservations through May 31st right now. I don't know why but you would think with how popular it is, they would be accepting reservations for a longer period.

I think WDW is practicing the law of "supply and demand." [I]Wishes[I] is getting more publicity by 'not being offered' than if it was business as usual. When it finally is offered after May, it will be even more in demand than it was before.:mickey:

Jeri Lynn
04-16-2010, 06:33 AM
Thanks everyone, I just keep watching to see if they extend it!!

MidnTPK
04-20-2010, 08:55 AM
They are only accepting reservations through May 31st right now.
I just called to make a reservation for my June trip....before I found this discussion.

The first rep was unable to find any availability during my trip. She never noticed/mentioned that the parties for June had not yet been scheduled.

So I called back a second time and that rep figured out that the party is not yet being offered for June. He suggested calling back around May 1 to see if the party will be offered. he emphasized that he didn't have any inside information on when or if the party was going to be offered in June, but thought that might be when the open up June dates.

Kate In Wonderland
04-25-2010, 08:00 PM
I hope it's there in September! :)

Pirate Granny
04-25-2010, 10:17 PM
I'm waiting too...each time they stop and then restart they have raised the prices by around $3...at this rate it may be up to $30 by the time September rolls around.
:pirate:

MidnTPK
05-03-2010, 11:52 AM
Just called. Still not booking any dates beyond May 31.

KylesMom
05-03-2010, 12:08 PM
I just called & spoke with a CM who was willing to go & find the information. Although Wishes isn't going to be the fireworks, it's still called "Wishes Dessert Party" and was bookable on Friday, July 30th - 9:00 pm - 9:25 pm. It was $29.99 per person.

Debating on whether we're going to do this or not - we've got a lot of nice ADRs scheduled. $90 for desserts is a really high price to pay for our family!

wdw dude
05-03-2010, 03:55 PM
I did it last week and it was a lot of fun. Had a great view for Wishes :fworks: and the desserts were really good.

:mickey:

Kate In Wonderland
05-03-2010, 03:59 PM
Just called, it's extended through mid-August but she couldn't give me an exact date.