PDA

View Full Version : Calling for ADR's next week...

barbiegirl314
04-15-2010, 11:20 AM
I am so excited, I will finally be able to call on Monday for ADR's for my upcoming Oct. visit.:yay:

The ADR's my family (myself/mom 43, DH 43, DS 13 and DS 4 ) have decided on are:

Chef Mickey's- Breakfast
Crystal Palace - Breakfast
Tony's - Dinner
Whispering Canyon - Dinner
Tutto Italia - Dinner

We want to make a lunch ADR and are torn between Le Cellier (have had dinner here before but never lunch) and San Angel Inn (have never eaten here at all) what do you folks think? :confused:

Disney4us2
04-15-2010, 11:48 AM
I haven't tried San Angel Inn before. I had the lunch at LeCellier and loved it. I had no trouble booking it earlier this week for lunch (ADR for Oct 9)

jenperich
04-15-2010, 12:04 PM
Wow...those are great choices and look a lot like mine. :-)

We ate at San Angel last trip and I loved it. DH didn't like it as much, but did say he would go back.

Le Cellier is always a must for us. We ate lunch there last time because we booked our trip late and that's all we could get. We thought it was great and didn't think it was much different than dinner. Le Cellier is probably our second favorite restaurant in WDW - second to Tutto Italia for sentimental reasons.

Have a great time and happy eating!

LandFan
04-15-2010, 12:08 PM
Le Cellier all the way. They have great stuff for lunch too! I have never heard anything great about San Angel Inn except the atmosphere!

Kaps
04-15-2010, 12:36 PM
Unless you are going for the characters the breakfasts are pretty much the same. I would consider another dinner choice like Ohana's Just a thought.

PittFan
04-15-2010, 12:44 PM
Great choices. We ate at San Angel last year and really enjoyed it. I think you'll be quite pleased with all of those. Btw, you shouldn't have any problem getting the ADR's you want at the times you want. I just made 15 ADR's for sept/oct and got everything I wanted at the times i wanted.

cer
04-15-2010, 12:52 PM
I would never hesitate to book lunch at Le Cellier.

KylesMom
04-15-2010, 01:14 PM
Another vote for LeCellier here . . . :cloud9:

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-15-2010, 01:41 PM
I call for our ADR's on Tuesday! At least you and I are not in competition for the same restaurants!!! haahaahaa....

I'm soooo optimistic about our chances to get all of our ADR's!

Here's some ADR dust for you. :tink:

I'll be online at 5:59am on Tuesday ...

Me at 5:59am :surf:
Me at 6:00am :geek: