PDA

View Full Version : Music of Disneyland and DCA?

special k
04-14-2010, 06:19 PM
Two years ago I purchased a four-disk set of park music from WDW. Does anyone know if they have something similar at Disneyland or DCA? I know there is a lot of overlap between Disneyland and the Magic Kingdom, but I would like to get some of the sounds heard at DCA on disk. Thanks!

MegaDisney
04-14-2010, 06:53 PM
The was a large box set released for the 50th Anniversary.

Here is a link to Disney and the Official Album of the 50th (http://disney.go.com/disneyrecords/50th/index.html).

special k
04-14-2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the link. Doesn't look like there is any DCA music on there and I think I have most of the other stuff from the WDW CD. Hopefully they sell something at the park.

MegaDisney
04-14-2010, 07:31 PM
There is an offical album of the parks available at the resort. I would assume there is DCA tracks on that, although with music and rides changing at the park right now, it may not have current tracks.

You can use the Disney Merchandise service to find out more and order one @ 800-362-4533.

Melanie
04-14-2010, 08:29 PM
I have a DCA soundtrack from 5 or so years ago. Listen to it all the time!

Disney4us2
04-14-2010, 08:37 PM
I will have to check out the music shop on MS when we go to DL on Saturday:mickey:

robnadina
04-15-2010, 09:41 AM
There is an 2 disc CD set that they sell at Disneyland called The Official Album of the Disneyland Resort. I bought it about a year and half ago and it has EVERYTHING including music from DCA. It starts with the All Aboard! and greeting while boarding the Disneyland Express and ends with the music for Wishes.
I love listening to the music from the Finding Nemo ride and Monsters Inc. ride. Everytime I hear it, I wish I was at DL!

BrerGnat
04-15-2010, 11:53 AM
I have a DCA soundtrack from 5 or so years ago. Listen to it all the time!

Couldn't you just buy a Beach Boys CD and have the same effect. ;)

BrerGnat
04-15-2010, 11:54 AM
Yes, there is a DLR 2 disc cd of music from BOTH parks. It is available throughout the resort in gift shops.

special k
04-17-2010, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the excellent information. You guys rock! I take a lot of pictures and video every time my wife and I go to a Disney park and I like to be able to put the appropriate Disney music in the background. Glad to hear there is some DCA stuff on there.