PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of Private Photo Session from Beach Club Resort??

stitch34
04-14-2010, 02:59 PM
Don't know if this is the right place to ask this but it has to do with the Beach Club so will try here...We did the private photo shoot last year at the GF and was gonna add it this year for the Beach Club cause we are staying there but they raised the prices on this by a nice amount so I was wondering if anyone had sample photos to share from their photo session here or AKL? That would be my second choice...Thanks:mickey:

BrerGnat
04-15-2010, 11:48 AM
I saw some sample pictures while staying at BC a few weeks ago. They had them on the Photopass Display monitor. They were really nice! If my kids would EVER both look at a camera and SMILE, we would probably do this. The resort is gorgeous, and lots more opportunities for cool shots that the GF, IMO.

DH and I had a Photopass guy take our picture (as well as a couple family shots) out on the Boardwalk between BC and YC, and those are our favorite pictures from the Photopass...due to the lake/Boardwalk/Lighthouse in the background.

forever a child
04-15-2010, 12:35 PM
I would love to see photo sessions from ANY of the resorts! Thinking of doing ours at the Poly! Just about 30 days out and then I can book!:D

wifey5794
04-16-2010, 05:52 PM
I would love to see some too. It has been years since we did some at GF but I would like some at BC in June!

buzznwoodysmom
04-16-2010, 08:44 PM
There is another disney website that I'm not allowed to mention, and their members post almost all their pro. photopass sessions. Some were terrific and some were just horrible. I would not be happy spending that kind of money for really terrible pictures. I went back and forth about it and in the end I decided to do my own. Now DH and I aren't in very many, maybe one or two, but I have some really wonderful pictures of my boys on the beach and around the resort this past Nov. I actually used them on my Christmas cards this year and had prints made of one of them and had several family members ask where I had them taken. So if your on the fence about spending the money and have a decent camera I'd suggest trying to set aside an hour one day and do your own. The only thing is you won't have a good picture of your entire group. Good luck.