PDA

View Full Version : Pofq Vs Pors

Stu29573
04-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Hey Guys!
We are about to book a November trip and we can't decide which PO to go with this time. We really like POFQ (there is just the two of us and it's small and romantic) but PORS is nice too. What are some of your thoughts?

P.S. I've stayed in the "cabins" part of RS, we were considering the "mansions."

Thanks!

Ricbr
04-14-2010, 10:13 AM
You can still have a great time in POR. The Mansions are very nice...I have stayed in them 3 times and each time we have enjoyed them.

In July I am going back again to POR but staying in the Bayou section. But that is because we have 3 small boys now and need the trundle bed. We are still looking forward to it.

If you are looking for romantic things to do in POR take a carriage ride in the evening. Or rent one of the boats for a little cruise.

I think that POR has a much better food court if you are planning on eating there as well. You can always take a romantic stroll down the path to POFQ for a tasy Beniet ;)

The only negative that I can say about POR is that depending on which mansion you get...and what part of it. You could have a bit of a walk to the main building/food court. But you shouldnt have to much of a hard time catching a bus since the route goes completely around the complex with several stops for you to hop on.

Good luck with your choice!

Kaps
04-14-2010, 10:49 AM
I prefer POR over POFQ. IMO they have more to do at POR. I like the food court the piano bar and the restaurant is good as well. The grounds at POR is varied as well from the mansions to the bayou, so when you walk around you have more to look at.

#1donaldfan
04-14-2010, 11:50 AM
....I dunno....either one you choose you can certainly use the other's ammenities....so either way you go, your gonna be right !!!:thumbsup:

Stu29573
04-14-2010, 01:16 PM
Thanks guys! These are helping! I'm making a "Pros and Cons list! :D

KatrinaJ91
04-14-2010, 08:57 PM
I prefer POR over POFQ. IMO they have more to do at POR. I like the food court the piano bar and the restaurant is good as well. The grounds at POR is varied as well from the mansions to the bayou, so when you walk around you have more to look at.

I agree! We loved POR...POFQ was nice, but we prefer POR. The food court was so much better and the atmosphere was very romantic with all the paths.