PDA

View Full Version : Bounce back offer questions?

forever a child
04-14-2010, 08:36 AM
I have never done the bounce back offer before. I am wondering if it can be used for early 2011? Or does your return visit have to be this year? Also, I have seen that 40% is the current offer off room. Is that 40% no matter if you are staying at a value-moderate-deluxe? Or is it tiered like the recent room off discounts have been for room only. Any other advice you can give me on the bounce back offer is welcomed...like when you book or deadline to book, etc.

I am wanting to head back to visit WWoHP at Universal within the next year and would perhaps like to use this offer (if we can for early 2011). Wouldn't mind going during value time this fall late nov/early dec but not sure if that is going to happen. We will of course visit WDW and would just prefer to stay there if we can. Thanks!:mickey:

PopPhan
04-14-2010, 09:29 AM
I have never done the bounce back offer before. I am wondering if it can be used for early 2011? Or does your return visit have to be this year? Also, I have seen that 40% is the current offer off room. Is that 40% no matter if you are staying at a value-moderate-deluxe? Or is it tiered like the recent room off discounts have been for room only. Any other advice you can give me on the bounce back offer is welcomed...like when you book or deadline to book, etc.

I am wanting to head back to visit WWoHP at Universal within the next year and would perhaps like to use this offer (if we can for early 2011). Wouldn't mind going during value time this fall late nov/early dec but not sure if that is going to happen. We will of course visit WDW and would just prefer to stay there if we can. Thanks!:mickey:

A bounceback offer generally has set dates for your return. When we booked our bounceback last September, the dates were mid-August thru the end of September this year.

I am not sure, but I believe the % off offer is tiered and the 40% is for Deluxe accommodations only.

forever a child
04-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Could anyone who has recently returned give me more specifics as to what was offered (if it is tiered and the % for each) and could it be used at all for 2011?
Thanks

DisneyPrincess21
04-15-2010, 11:57 AM
Could anyone who has recently returned give me more specifics as to what was offered (if it is tiered and the % for each) and could it be used at all for 2011?
Thanks

Some people get different bounceback offers than others. But they are generally a tiered discount. The one i received a few month ago (in december) was 45% off deluxe villa, 40% off deluxe, 35% off moderate, and 30% off value. It was valid for the whole year of 2010, with only a few blackout dates. And as always, you had to book it during your stay before you checked out. :balloon:

forever a child
04-15-2010, 12:33 PM
Some people get different bounceback offers than others. But they are generally a tiered discount. The one i received a few month ago (in december) was 45% off deluxe villa, 40% off deluxe, 35% off moderate, and 30% off value. It was valid for the whole year of 2010, with only a few blackout dates. And as always, you had to book it during your stay before you checked out. :balloon:

hmmmm, doesn't sound any better than the pin code I have that is good through out the whole year:( oh well, thanks for the info!