PDA

View Full Version : Dining plan snack at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom????

Genie1953
04-14-2010, 07:43 AM
Can anyone give me examples of some great dining plan snacks at Hollywood Studios and Magic Kingdom? Anything other than the usual beverage or chips? FYI we took a fellow Intercotee's advice yesterday and got a ham and cheese croissant at EPCOT in France. It was a great snack!

Tygger7
04-14-2010, 07:52 AM
The cinnamon rolls at Main Street Bakery in MK are to die for...my favorite breakfast in the world. :cloud9: I usually use my snack credits for Mickey ice cream bars, Dole Whip floats, & smoothies.

elorac
04-14-2010, 08:07 AM
At MK:

Dole whip floats
Figaro fries
Chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich
- anything from the Main Street Confectionary

:eat:

MississippiDisneyFreak
04-14-2010, 09:59 AM
My favorite Disney sweet treat is the caramel fudge pecan cluster at the candy store on Main Street in MK

tmosier
04-14-2010, 10:03 AM
At DHS, I think you can use a snack credit for the Hollywood Brown Derby's grapefruit cake at Starring Rolls. Although I didn't care for it, people rave about the cake.

Yum... Dole Whip Float :D

Rekenna
04-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Dole Whip-ice cream, floats, whichever, it's all good.

Main Street Bakery-I can just go in for the smell!

There is an ice cream cart right outside of the The Great Movie Ride, we always seem to stop at, nothing extra special, I think it's just in a good location.

I just ate lunch and you guys are making me hungry!:mickey:

Genie1953
04-14-2010, 03:29 PM
Thanks everyone! We decided on a pretzel and a container of carrots and celery sticks with ranch dressing and then split them. Was a perfect snack to get us through till dinner at the garden grill.

KylesMom
04-14-2010, 04:40 PM
Hey Genie - don't forget about the Egg Roll Wagon Cart in Adventureland while you're there for a tasty snack! :mickey:

BigThunderFan
04-15-2010, 03:00 PM
The cream cheese filled pretzels under Astro Orbitor are my wife's favorite. I love the Dole Whip (or float, whichever you want). We also had a big consensus on the ice cream cookie sandwhich from Sleepy Hollow.