PDA

View Full Version : wishing for a star

our happy place
04-14-2010, 06:33 AM
We are going to the world in the begining of December for a grand gathering. I think we will be there when they film the parade, what I'm trying to find out is when do they film the stage show parts of the parade? My DD would love to see one of the singers getting filmed, do they let you know when this happens or is just by luck or not open to the public at all? Has anyone on here ever seen any of the teen stars being taped if so how did you get so lucky? I would love to surprise my daughter.

retiredfigment
04-14-2010, 08:01 AM
We were there in December during the taping and here's some stuff I noticed. They didn't announce when they will be taping until a few weeks before and because of weather, it tapes over a few days. We were walking aronund the MK when Yanni's group was singingand on the last day, I had gone bake to MK at opening and the Jonas Brothers were singing. I was not part of the 'audience' which was roped off and 'guarded' by cast members, but I was still able to see and hear them.To be part of the 'live audience' standing in front of the castle, they give out tickets free, but I am not sure how you get them. I do know, the people who got them had to be to the MK EARLY as they were on there third or fourth run through when MK opened at 8. Listening to the cast members, I know that the 5 minutes on TV means you might have stood there for 5 hours watching.