PDA

View Full Version : Polys Pool Depths

DiannaJ
04-13-2010, 07:10 PM
I was wondering if anyone could give me the depth of the Volcano Pool at it's deepest point. My mom and grandmother are disabled but can swim if they can reach the bottom of the pool if they need to stop. I know it's a zero level pool so they can get in alright but would like to swim a little also. Thanks...:D

kathiep
04-14-2010, 01:21 PM
I don't know the exact depth but I am only 5'4" tall. When we stayed there 2 years ago, I had no problem walking across the pool.

DiannaJ
04-14-2010, 03:54 PM
OK thank you. I was told it was 4 feet deep which is better because mom is only 5ft 1' and grandma is 5ft. I guess we will see when we get there..:thumbsup:

jillluvsdisney
04-16-2010, 08:49 PM
The main pool does not get very deep. The quiet pool actually has a real deep end. I think it's 8 feet. It's roped off.

Simbajr4ever
04-16-2010, 09:29 PM
Be careful if you use the "quiet" pool. Yes, the extreme deep end is roped off but, it is 5' deep before that. I am 5'1" and have to stop about 4 feet away from the rope to stand on my feet.

They are correct, the zero entry pool is about 4'. The deepest area is the farthest from the zero and the area near the waterfall. I think it gets close to 4'5" to 5' at the waterfall area. Just stay near the sides till you test it out. :thumbsup:

DiannaJ
04-24-2010, 03:46 PM
Thank you for the replies. My mom can't get in past her ears because of cronic ear problems but did at least want to get in and walk around and grandma has had a stroke but wanted to do the same. I appreciate all the responses. 14 days and we wil be in heaven...:mickey: