PDA

View Full Version : MNSSHP Help!

tdk316
04-13-2010, 01:25 PM
We're planning on taking the kids (and grandma and an uncle) for the first time this year. Is notice typically given before the tickets go on sale or are they announced and released the same day? Also, in the past were they able to be purchased online or only by phone? If by phone, what number was used? We're trying to get a specific date (no, not Halloween). Thanks many!

hauntedmansiongirl
04-13-2010, 01:39 PM
We have gone to the MNSSHP twice, and both times we bought our tickets from the (407) WDISNEY aka (407) 934-7639 phone line. There is a menu for WDW in Florida or DL in Cali, and you go from there.

They do release the dates well in advance, but I am pretty sure that they are not out yet. Weekends tend to be very busy, but during the week it is much quieter.

It is a really fun party and everyone gets in the spirit. We are 2 adults by ourselves, and we enjoy the trick or treating just as much as the kids. We bring the candy back home for our nieces and Godsons, who love it! My husband loves that very few of the rides have lines, so you can walk right on to most of them, even BTMRR and SM. The parade is the best one that we've ever seen- they have a HM float with gravediggers who dance and scrape their shovels on the ground, creating sparks! Too fun. And of course the fireworks are amazing too! You will have a great time!!:mickey:

faline
04-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Tickets generally go on sale around the 1st of May. I would expect they will be released around that time this year as well.