PDA

View Full Version : Photo Pass Discount

zcrsdad
04-13-2010, 07:52 AM
The photo pass discount link is working again. You do not have to wait for the email from Disney.

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/previsitoffer.aspx

I hope it's ok that I put the link in here. I hope it's not against the rules.

LittleD
04-13-2010, 08:11 AM
THANKS!!

We love getting the photopass CD after every trip. It's great that Disney brought back the pre-pay discount.

Goofy4TheWorld
04-13-2010, 08:58 AM
Thank Goodness!!!

I am around t-minus 50 days and was so dreading trying to get the discount email through MJ (not MJ's fault, just another Disney hassle).

Even though I am nearly two months away, I am going to buy mine as soon as I get home before Disney takes the link back down!

Thanks for the great info! :thumbsup:

Goofy4TheWorld
04-13-2010, 11:02 AM
Just pre-paid and now I have a question for those that have done this before.

How to I go about redeeming my pre-paid CD once I return home? Do I go through the regular checkout and enter my order number like a coupon, or something like that?

I was expecting my confirmation email to have a link saying "click here to redeem your pre-paid CD" but the email was silent on how to use it. :confused:

KylesMom
04-13-2010, 11:45 AM
How to I go about redeeming my pre-paid CD once I return home? Do I go through the regular checkout and enter my order number like a coupon, or something like that?
Exactly. You'll log into the photopass site, retrieve the photos by entering your card number(s) you've received at disney, add any backgrounds & change the photos as you want, and then add it to your cart. There will be a place to enter your order number, and it will subtract the amount that you pre-paid, leaving only the postage to pay for.

Thanks to ZCRSDAD for posting the info! :mickey:

RobinRocksDisney
04-14-2010, 08:23 AM
Is it possible to do this AFTER your trip?
We got home 2 weeks ago, and I have loaded all my photopass pics, but haven't ordered yet.
Can I still get this discount?

murphy1
04-14-2010, 08:58 AM
I just got home and tried to put it in, but it wouldn't let me, so I guess after-trip is not allowed. It's still too much $$ for me anyway, I wish they would make this service less expensive, more people would use it and they would still make money.

zcrsdad
04-14-2010, 11:02 PM
They used to let you get it after the trip but I think it was abused and they set up their system to be activated only if you purchase it before your trip. There is a disclaimer that says it can not be used for existing pictures in your account.

Suz36
04-14-2010, 11:16 PM
Thanks so much for this info! I'd saved the link from previous trips and was so disappointed when it wouldn't work a few weeks ago. Just placed my order!!

beksy
04-15-2010, 10:54 AM
How far ahead can you pre-order the photopass? Will it expire?

FriendsofMickey
04-15-2010, 11:01 AM
How far ahead can you pre-order the photopass? Will it expire?

At the very bottom of the screen (linked to above) it states:
"While the pre-ordered credit has no expiration date, your photos will expire based on the DisneyPhotoPass.com storage policy. Please be sure to place your order before your photos expire. "

FriendsofMickey
04-15-2010, 11:03 AM
I have a question for anyone who has purchased the CDs.
If you are purchasing one CD (or one set of pictures).. can you purchase a copy of the original cheaper. A backup, say or would you have to purchase two at one time?

I have purchased the CD for previous trips, but have never tried to do two dupes.
Thanks for any insight.

TheVBs
04-15-2010, 07:21 PM
Thank you for the link! :mickey:

zcrsdad
04-15-2010, 11:48 PM
I have a question for anyone who has purchased the CDs.
If you are purchasing one CD (or one set of pictures).. can you purchase a copy of the original cheaper. A backup, say or would you have to purchase two at one time?

I have purchased the CD for previous trips, but have never tried to do two dupes.
Thanks for any insight.

They sell duplicates for $19.95, I think.

i'm grumpy
04-16-2010, 09:43 PM
Thanks. Will save it just in case. :fingers:

DisneyNut4Life
04-20-2010, 11:14 AM
We always order one cd and we make copies for my parents who are unable to travel and go with us. :mickey: