PDA

View Full Version : Treehouse Villas

Mousefan29
04-12-2010, 09:01 PM
Does anyone know when the Treehouse Villas will be available again? I searched the WDW page and couldn't find anything! How do you book them? I stayed there as a kid years and years ago, and we thought they were so fun!

Thanks!

KathyMJ
04-13-2010, 08:18 AM
The Treehouse Villas are available. I have had quite a few clients stay in them :mickey:

faline
04-13-2010, 08:38 AM
Does anyone know when the Treehouse Villas will be available again? I searched the WDW page and couldn't find anything! How do you book them? I stayed there as a kid years and years ago, and we thought they were so fun!

They're now considered part of Saratoga Springs resort.

timberho
04-15-2010, 08:39 AM
What is a tree house villa?

KylesMom
04-15-2010, 10:52 AM
You'll find details of the Treehouse Villas towards the bottom of the SS page here:
Saratoga Springs / Treehouse Villas (http://www.intercot.com/resorts/dvc/saratogasprings/default.asp) :mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-15-2010, 01:33 PM
We stayed in a Treehouse Villa last October. It was GREAT!!! They are "open to the public" but, because there are very limited number of villas and the word is out about them now, they are probably a hot item!

They are a part of SSR and we are DVC owners. That's probably one of the reasons we got a Treehouse Villa. We booked ours the first day we could - and we (SSR DVC owners) were given the chance to book prior to anyone else.

If they aren't available for booking online, then my only other suggestion would be to see if you can get them through rental points from another DVC member.