PDA

View Full Version : Trip next week!

DisneyFreak1313
04-12-2010, 10:43 AM
Hello everyone!

We are leaving for the world next week and I just have a couple of questions before we go!

1. I read on another board, that there is an extremely LONG line up for Princess Tiana. Is this true? It stated on this board that people are lining up an hour to an hour and a half before she comes out so they can meet her cuz her set is only 10-15 min long.....can anyone confirm this is what we need to do??

2. Is Thumper still available at AK? What time does he usually start his day?

3. Is Marie still available at WS? Is this an afternoon start time??

4. How long is Tink's line been lately? Is there a spot to line up for her at rope drop so that we can get to see her early?

Thanks for everyone's help on this! Here's hoping we get to see everyone!
:mickey:

DisneyFreak1313
04-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Guess I didn't get any "bites" either :( if anyone has any help that would be great, if not that's ok too :( hehehe

Greenlawler
04-16-2010, 12:04 AM
Hello everyone!

We are leaving for the world next week and I just have a couple of questions before we go!

1. I read on another board, that there is an extremely LONG line up for Princess Tiana. Is this true? It stated on this board that people are lining up an hour to an hour and a half before she comes out so they can meet her cuz her set is only 10-15 min long.....can anyone confirm this is what we need to do??

4. How long is Tink's line been lately? Is there a spot to line up for her at rope drop so that we can get to see her early?

No worries friend, things have just been a little dead here lately, and most of the regulars may just be on vacation :thumbsup: As for Tiana... I would not worry. I would be shocked if you had to wait more than 30 minutes. I know the rumor moungers put her line at an hour and a half but I have not seen that with my own eyes. Of course you could go first thing and wait around but I am not sure she comes out till around 10:00. Joanna help our pal out here!

Thumper is still there as far as In know.

Marie is hit or miss. You would have a better shot of finding her at the Animal Kingdom in the Former Pocahontas Theater. But these are random times, that are unannounced.

Not sure on the last one, I have three boys :)

DisneyFreak1313
04-16-2010, 10:50 AM
Thanks a bunch greenlawler....I appreciate your help!

I didn't know Marie was still hit or miss...I thought she had a personal greeting area built for her in WS?

Greenlawler
04-16-2010, 01:58 PM
Thanks a bunch greenlawler....I appreciate your help!

I didn't know Marie was still hit or miss...I thought she had a personal greeting area built for her in WS?

You know you may be right, things have been awful quiet on here lately and there have not been any updates. I will make a call tonight and confirm or deconfirm this.

joanna71985
04-16-2010, 10:02 PM
Hello everyone!

To answer your questions:
1. The sets are not 10-15 minutes (if I had to guess, she would be out at least 25 minutes each time). But the line can get quite long, especially towards the end of the day. She is out from 10am until 4:45pm. I would try to get there earlier in the day.

2. Thumper is still out, and I'm pretty sure he starts around 10am

3. Marie is out in France. And yes, she doesn't start until the afternoon

4. The line for the fairies is still as long as ever. And Toontown doesn't open until 10am (9:45am unofficially). So I would recommend getting to the rope at Toontown as early as possible (if you can't do that, go to Toontown towards the end of the evening).

DisneyFreak1313
04-17-2010, 01:39 PM
Sounds great! Thanks for your help Joanna!

Greenlawler
04-18-2010, 12:22 AM
Joanna is always so helpful!
I called and learned that Marie does have a permanant meet n greet. Cannot believe I missed that!!!!! I am slipping.

joanna71985
04-18-2010, 09:15 PM
Sounds great! Thanks for your help Joanna!

No problem!

Joanna is always so helpful!
I called and learned that Marie does have a permanant meet n greet. Cannot believe I missed that!!!!! I am slipping.

Aw, thank you!

And you're not slipping :)