PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining Tips?

mymickey
04-12-2010, 10:33 AM
I received a pin code for quick service dining and am super excited!! Saving any money on food is wonderful, and we generally lean toward quick service dining as not to miss one minute in the parks. My question is since we get 2 quick service meals and 2 snacks, do we have to use one meal for breakfast and the other for lunch/dinner, or could they all be lunch/dinner or vice versa? I am pretty sure I can figure out the snacks. Also, any tips you may have would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks

Only 51 days and counting!!!!:thumbsup:

Tygger7
04-12-2010, 10:56 AM
You can use your QS credits however you want...breakfast/lunch, lunch/dinner, breakfast/dinner, etc. Ultimately, you have a set number of credits to use as you please. I usually use a snack credit for breakfast and pick up a muffin or cinnamon roll, which holds me until lunch. There are some really good QS locations, such as Flame Tree BBQ (AK), and the QS restaurants at the various countries.

#1donaldfan
04-12-2010, 12:42 PM
.....you can use 'em all in one day if you want....not use 'em till the last day.....they don't expire each day, you can bank up all the snack credits, there are a bunch of possible combinations....:cool:

giraffeisland
04-12-2010, 10:40 PM
Don't waste snack credits on chips and drinks much better stuff can be found. If you have a bunch of snacks left at the end of the trip use them to get Disney treats for those back home.