PDA

View Full Version : Feb/March 2011

bshaw96
04-11-2010, 02:35 PM
We are planning a trip for 2011 either in February or March. Our dates are flexible anywhere from last week of February to end of March. What time frame would you suggest in relation to crowds/events/etc? Thanks!!!!

faline
04-11-2010, 05:52 PM
Definitely avoid Presidents' Day week as that week tends to be very crowded. I'd also avoid the week of Mardi Gras which will be March 8th next year. Other than that, late February and March fall into the busy spring break season - with some weeks being better than others. Expect at least moderate crowds whenever you do go.

thumperbug
04-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Schools in part of the Northeast (including where i live) are off presidents day week which in 2011 falls the 21st-25. I've been to WDW twice during that week and don't find the crowds too bad. Everyone's perception of crowded is different. I might have more patience the some. Regardless of when you go...have a Magical time!!

Rekenna
04-14-2010, 02:39 PM
We've been 3 times for ESPN the weekend, late Feb/early March. Weather is decent, crowds are manageable. Kind of in between the holidays and spring break. :mickey: