PDA

View Full Version : " Magical Pictures "

Kuzco
04-11-2010, 12:35 PM
Hiya All,
Last time we were in WDW our family got some great "Magical Pictures " Definition....Pictures from the Photopass people that characters magically appeared in.

We had my son sword fighting with Capt Hook, my daughter holding a baby Simba , Tinkerbell appearing in all of our hands and All of us ducking as Mickey and friends went "Soarin" over our heads !!!

Does anyone have a list of all of these and their locations? And I think there may be some new ones.

We are counting down the days til our next trip "40 days !! " and are hoping to do these again. Look forward to any responses !!! Thanks

wdwluv
04-11-2010, 02:04 PM
oooo! I'd like that info too! We are going in May too! And we only got the Tinkerbell one last trip! :mickey:

mook3y
04-11-2010, 03:06 PM
Hey Kuzco, can you tell us where you got the special pics you listed were taken.

I remember reading somewhwere that in front of the Haunted Mansion you can get a picture taken in front of the carriage and "ghost horses" appear.

Looking forward to finding more as we leave soon! :cloud9:

mustBgoofy
04-11-2010, 04:15 PM
Animal Kingdom:
Baby Simba, Stitch coming out of pavement and Tink in hand.

DHS:
Lilo w/camera, Mickey, Minnie, Stitch eating Ice Cream Cone
Next to Jedi Academy you can ask the photographer to do a Darth Vader light saber fight pic (but they cannot do it during the Jedi Academy)
MK:
Tink, Naveen frog, Flying away balloons, Captain Hook fight by Pirates of the Caribbean

These are the ones we took week before Easter. I was also told by several photopass photographers that the people who can do the magic shots are the people wearing the tan vests and if they cannot do one, they can tell you where you can get it done. Hope this helps! Happy picture taking!

stitch34
04-11-2010, 06:22 PM
[QUOTE=mook3y;2039338]
I remember reading somewhwere that in front of the Haunted Mansion you can get a picture taken in front of the carriage and "ghost horses" appear.
QUOTE]

This is correct! We got either last year or the one before.

TheVBs
04-12-2010, 08:06 AM
So many cool pics we never knew about! We've done Stitch coming out of a hat in DHS in front of the hat, Tink in our hands in front of the castle and Simba in one of our daughter's arms in front of the Tree of Life.

The last time we were there during the F&G in Epcot, we heard that you could get pics in the fairy garden where they put fairy wings on you, but we never saw a photopass person over there.

Imagineer1981
04-12-2010, 12:05 PM
We've only done the tinkerbell...great ideas guys

eeyorepoohfan
04-12-2010, 06:52 PM
I didn't realize there were so many!!! We didn't have too many photopass pics taken on our trip in December. We did have the one taken in Animal Kingdom in front of the Tree of Life where they had me holding baby Simba. :simba: I will have to remember to ask and look around for the others on our next trip! Thanks for the info! Though I'm sure before we go on our next trip, I'll have to ask people where all the "Magical Picture" places are again!

javamama
04-13-2010, 01:30 AM
I had no idea I thought it was just an extra something you paid for when you ordered your photopass prints all these years! I'm so glad I read this info thanks:thumbsup:

crltkcagle
04-13-2010, 01:56 PM
We always ask for these special pictures on our trip. OF course my kids roll there eyes and partcipate but they love the pictures when they get home and see them!

gollybass
04-13-2010, 02:13 PM
how do the prices run on these kinds of things?

EeyoresBestFriend
04-13-2010, 02:20 PM

That would be sooo cool!! I am going to look for this one when we are there in May!

Thanks for the heads up! :thumbsup:

Giselle
04-13-2010, 03:31 PM
They sound neat! We are always too excited to get on a ride to take time to do this and if we wait too long we look too hagard yo want a pic taken. I'd better make this a priority next trip.