PDA

View Full Version : AP Discount When Booking Online?

RunawayRun
04-09-2010, 11:06 PM
Do you have any idea how to go about getting your annual passholder discount when booking online through the Disney website? I like the convenience of booking online, but I am not sure how to request the discount code. Thank you for the info!! :)

jonahbear2006
04-10-2010, 02:06 AM
no clue. we tried to figure this out, too, and didn't get anywhere and then when we booked over the phone got a snarky response from the castmember who said something to the effect of, "uhm, sir, you could have done this online."
Ok, HOW!?

Robbieligh
04-10-2010, 08:29 AM
If you go onto the main website, just click on the passholder area. I think it is rather small and it is next to the "log on area". If you go on this area, there are resort specials for passholders. You can book your rooms and packages here!

PetefromRI
04-10-2010, 08:44 AM
Better yet,call Denise at Magical Journeys and she'll take care of it for you!

RunawayRun
04-11-2010, 04:43 PM
Thank you for the info!!

KylesMom
04-12-2010, 02:48 PM
I agree whole-heartedly about calling Magical Journeys! Even though we could have done it ourselves, I trust them implicitly to get the room that we want with the least amount of hassle and the best rates out there!

However, I would like to point out it can be done if the Disney site has your information.

Log in to your Disney account. Ensure that you are registered as a passholder, and that your current pass or voucher number is connected to your log-in. Click on the Passholder site.

If you go to "Special Offers" under the passholder section, enter the dates & the class of resort you'd like to stay at. If there are A/P rates for rooms that have been released for your dates, it will spit them out - as well as an "alternate" offer.

I just checked, and while they had no rooms left under the A/P discount at WL during our stay that MJ was able to procure for us, AKL gave the same rate - $144 per night July 24-August 7th, 2010. You just have to be looking at the A/P release date window & realize that some resorts will be excluded based on availability.

RunawayRun
04-14-2010, 10:12 PM
I will try to add my AP information under my log-in. Thank you!!