PDA

View Full Version : Pin code

renecat
04-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Just had to share with everyone. Yesterday when I got home and checked my mail. I had a pin code. E-mailed it to Wendy at MJ but computers where down so I'm not sure exactly what we will be saving at this time. It did have our dates on it so of course I'm so excited. Can't wait to get home and check what Wendy found out. :pixie:

vicster
04-09-2010, 10:52 AM
Just had to share with everyone. Yesterday when I got home and checked my mail. I had a pin code. E-mailed it to Wendy at MJ but computers where down so I'm not sure exactly what we will be saving at this time. It did have our dates on it so of course I'm so excited. Can't wait to get home and check what Wendy found out. :pixie:

What was the pin code for and for what time frame?

renecat
04-09-2010, 11:15 AM
What was the pin code for and for what time frame?

It started out with save 20% on value resorts.
Gave dates and I'm sorry but I really only paid attention to the dates for when we are booked
There were dates in July I do remember that and our window was Oct. 1- Nov 23 I also believe there were Dec.1-16. I'm not at home to look at the post card at this time to be exact. Then it said check savings on other resorts call disney or your travel agent. When I e-mailed Wendy she said the value was just a lead in and it most likely will include the other resorts. We are booked at the BC so i've got my fingers crossed.:cloud9:

vicster
04-09-2010, 11:28 AM
We are booked at the BC so i've got my fingers crossed.:cloud9:

We're booked at WL for September so I'm keeping my fingers crossed for anything.

coloradowendyl
04-09-2010, 12:19 PM
Renecat...I think you will be happy when you check your email!

Wendy

renecat
04-09-2010, 01:00 PM
Thanks Wendy you da gal!!!!!!:minnie:

vicster
04-09-2010, 01:51 PM
Thanks Wendy you da gal!!!!!!:minnie:

Now if only Karen would send me something...:thumbsup:

Goofy4TheWorld
04-09-2010, 02:02 PM
I have been waiting on Denise at MJ since yesterday, as the computers must have been down yesterday and today. The suspense is killing me waiting for my December confirmation on 30% off at Pop!

Niecyboo
04-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Goofy4TheWorld, I'm glad my email made it through OK today. If you ever worry that I haven't gotten back, feel free to email. Sometimes things get lost in Cyberspace