PDA

View Full Version : Maps of the resorts with room numbers?

taran
04-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Are there any maps available online that show the general room numbers of a resort? For example, rooms 400-499 are in a particular section. I am asking because I want to request a specific section of the Beachclub resort. Not really worried about view or anything, just want a quiet area on the Epcot side, maybe near the Beachclub villas. Thanks

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-09-2010, 10:58 AM
There are many sites online that have the resort maps posted. I'm not sure about here on Intercot as I've only viewed the room plans on here. It would be in Info Central though if they did have the resort maps.

You could also just go to google and type in "beach club resort map" and you will get many a link to the maps with room numbers!

Happy searching and room picking!:thumbsup:

CleveRocks
04-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Are there any maps available online that show the general room numbers of a resort? For example, rooms 400-499 are in a particular section. I am asking because I want to request a specific section of the Beachclub resort. Not really worried about view or anything, just want a quiet area on the Epcot side, maybe near the Beachclub villas. ThanksThen the very best way to request what you want is to put in those words, such as "Epcot side near BCV."

The room assigners will know exactly what you mean. But if you put a few room numbers, they won't know why you picked those numbers, and if nothing is available in that block they won't know how to even come close to what you want since it won't be obvious what exactly you want. But if you put it in plain English, they'll know how to help you.

Dr. Disney
04-09-2010, 09:03 PM
Intercot is one of the best sources of resort maps. See them here (http://intercot.com/resorts/disney/maps/default.asp). Traditionally, the first number in a room number is the building number. The 2nd number is the floor and the last numbers are the room number. Not sure if these maps are detailed enough, though.

Zone Stop
04-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Then the very best way to request what you want is to put in those words, such as "Epcot side near BCV."

The room assigners will know exactly what you mean. But if you put a few room numbers, they won't know why you picked those numbers, and if nothing is available in that block they won't know how to even come close to what you want since it won't be obvious what exactly you want. But if you put it in plain English, they'll know how to help you.

Yes. Heed this advice.