PDA

View Full Version : Wierd Pincode Situation-Help!

DVC2004
04-09-2010, 08:22 AM
So I finally got a pincode in the mail yesterday. Only it's adressed to my 11 year old neice's name and sent to my address (where she does not live). Arrgh! I have no idea how this even happened except I know we all stayed at AS-Movies several years ago before checking into our DVC villa on a joint trip, so maybe this is why they had her name/my address? Anyway.
I'm going to call and explain I just wonder if they will let me use it under my name? I know these are specific to the person but she is a child, and my sister's family doesn't want to go because I already asked...talk about goofy! No pun intended.

forever a child
04-09-2010, 09:13 AM
There have been others who have posted similar situations with pin codes. I believe because it was mailed to your address you should be able to use it. That was their results at least. Good luck!:mickey:

kakn7294
04-09-2010, 01:07 PM
It's worth a shot to call and ask. Explain the situation to the CM who answers the phone. If you don't get satisfactory results, hang up and call back - chances are slim that you will get the same CM. Good luck!

mom2morgan
04-09-2010, 06:48 PM
I've always heard they can only be used by the person they are addressed to - but since she is a minor and CAN'T book a trip, it seems reasonable they'd let you switch.

Wishmaker
04-09-2010, 07:11 PM
Somebody recently had the same situation only it was there previous nanny. A few posts later, I believe she stated she was able to use it being that it was sent to "her" address. (idk)