PDA

View Full Version : Which of the New Expansions are you most looking forward to?

robnadina
04-08-2010, 01:17 PM
Hey All,
Since it is kinda slow on here, I was wondering Which of the new expansions at the DL resort are you most looking forward to?
I am looking forward to the new Radiator Springs themed land. I love that movie and would like to see if Disney can re-create that "small town" feel captured wonderfully in the movie. :thumbsup:

Disney4us2
04-08-2010, 05:23 PM
I too am looking forward to Cars Land. Also the Little Mermaid attraction where Golden Dreams Theater was.

I am kind of curious to see what they are doing in the Hollywood Backlot with the trolly. Also hoping they will keep the walkway open between TOT and Bugs Land.

jennbunn
04-08-2010, 08:20 PM
my ds and i are huge cars fans. i can't wait for the radiator springs area. we are going next spring but not in time for the little mermaid ride to be done so i guess i will have at least 2 reasons to plan a second trip to cali. :thumbsup:

BrerGnat
04-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Radiator Springs for me too! It sounds so cool.

Also, World of Color. :thumbsup:

Melanie
04-08-2010, 09:26 PM
Definitely Radiator Springs. Cars holds a special place in my family's heart!

Paradise Pier Pinocchio
04-08-2010, 11:36 PM
Radiator Springs for me too.
Don't care for that other name.

:smickey:

NotaGeek
04-09-2010, 11:21 AM
I am really excited for ALL of it ... but from what I have read and heard from trusted sources the Little Mermaid attraction is going to be AMAZING ... and I will be seeing World of Color this summer, which makes me GIDDY! :mickey:

Morpheous
04-09-2010, 07:51 PM
For me... I have to say all of them! It's been just over 6 years now since I was last at Disneyland. We are planning to return after they finish all of the new changes. If I had to pick ONE new thing with all the changes at Disneyland... It would be the new Car's Ride I've read about! I love Test Track and its definitely going to be nice to have a ride like that at DCA.

MegaDisney
04-09-2010, 08:01 PM
Definately World of Color for me!

2Epcot
04-12-2010, 02:20 AM
I'm looking forward to seeing World of Color, but I'm more excited about the Radiator Springs racers.