PDA

View Full Version : Question about Lunch after arriving at BLT with DS 4 and DS 2

andypooh
04-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Will be heading down to WDW 11/6/10. We will have DS 4 and DS 2 with us. We usually get to our hotel and head straight to the MK and have lunch. However, it is always a saturday when we arrive and real crowded at lunch time. I was thinking with 2 small boys with us we might eat at the Contemporary before heading out to the park. What are the counter service offerings? Are they any good? Do they have stuff for a couple of picky little guys? Thanks for everyones help.

:mickey:

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-08-2010, 10:56 AM
I've never eaten at CS at the CR. But, Poly is only a monorail away! You could really eat at any of the monorail resorts if you don't want to go to MK for lunch.

The only CS that I can talk of on the monorail is Captain Cooks. We loved the noodles we go there. And it's an easy ride to and from.

KylesMom
04-08-2010, 10:59 AM
Head on over to the Contempo Cafe' on the 4th Floor concourse in the CR. The offerings are fairly standard; i.e., burgers, chicken fingers, pizza, etcetera, but it'll be a good place to fuel up & recharge before heading to the park! :mickey: If you're staying at BLT, you're just a few steps away!

MidnTPK
04-08-2010, 11:35 AM
I was thinking with 2 small boys with us we might eat at the Contemporary before heading out to the park. What are the counter service offerings? Are they any good? Do they have stuff for a couple of picky little guys? Thanks for everyones help.

:mickey:
I enjoyed the Contempo Cafe several times last fall when I stayed at the BLT with my then 2.25 year old daughter. You can find the menus online. And they definitely have a kids menu.

The Monorail is frequently passing overhead while you are eating, so it's a bit of a unique CS experience. They have a couple of different items that I enjoyed a lot. It isn't fine dining, but it's totally satisfactory/decent quality.

andypooh
04-10-2010, 08:28 AM
Do you see the monorail pass inside the contemporary while eating at the contemo cafe?

MidnTPK
04-12-2010, 08:23 AM
Do you see the monorail pass inside the contemporary while eating at the contemo cafe?
Yes

The Monorail is frequently passing overhead while you are eating, so it's a bit of a unique CS experience.