PDA

View Full Version : Day 5 Almost Here, Now Back

TheMartellFamily
04-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Day 5 we started out early, we were just after opening at MK. We wanted to get some of the rides that are not busy at opening. During that time we got SM, BTMRR, POTC, Jungle Cruise, and last but not least Tiki Room. The captain on the Jungle Cruise was new, she was reading the script up until we were pulling out. Needless to say it was not one time we laughed. We were a little bummed since it was to sterile, and scripted. We knew in time that she will get better. The others were a big hit with the group and we got to go on each twice before the crowds grew to big. By 1pm we headed back to Ft. Wilderness. We took it easy until 4 and made a big meal for the group.

At 4 we headed to EPCOT to show uncle what the WS is all about. Now he does enjoy a good time. So we started at the Coke place. We each took a person and made them try the flavors. Needless to say things were said about Beverly but it was all in fun.;) Then we headed over to Mexico. We did the ride, but the line was way too long in the bar inside so we headed out and got our drinks there. Then Norway, the kids were hungry so they each picked out a snack. DS cinnamon roll, DS sweet pretzle, Cousin cinnamon roll, and MIL school bread. Is it just me or is the School bread 1/3 of the size of what it used to be? But either way she loved it. The wait for the ride was 20 min so we went on. Next was China, the kids walked around but we did not see the movie. We got to Germany and refilled on our beverages and we got gummi's which is a tradition for us. We kept walking our way around and it was now time at the American Pavilion for David Cassidy to start. Well we watched until the last showing of American Adventure started. Every time I watch it I always get so choked up in the end. When it finished everyone was clapping and uncle said that was a great show. Now EPCOT was closed and we headed back to Ft. Wilderness. We were back by 10 pm and just went off to sleep. Up next day 6

faline
04-07-2010, 06:42 PM
I'll bet this is a trip everyone remembers! You're helping to create so many wonderful memories for your group!

I find the show at the American Adventure very touching as well! I find the story line about the two brothers very sad and bittersweet.

vizsla
04-08-2010, 05:08 AM
Thanks for the report.

yjgirl32
04-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Great report. Thanks for sharing.

KylesMom
04-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Hitting two parks in one day = cool! We like to do the same - go to one park early, relax & swim at our resort in the afternoon, and head back to another park in the evening. Nicely done - and you got to see David Cassidy! Another great day with no mishaps - well, except for the Beverly! :D

RedSoxFan
04-10-2010, 10:22 AM
Sounds like a great day. I would have loved to seen David Cassidy!!:)

pdrlkr
04-11-2010, 09:26 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey: