PDA

View Full Version : Aaaahhhhh...October ADR's done!

SurferStitch
04-07-2010, 11:50 AM
On the internet at 5:55 am this morning, and making my October ADR's at 6:00 sharp. Whew!

Got everything we wanted, even though we had to compromise on a few times (by 30-60 minutes). Almost every other ADR was shifted by 10 minutes from the time I asked for, but that's no biggie. Once again, dinner at 'Ohana was a real bugger...just like this past December. Also had to adjust an hour earlier to get into Cali Grill a little over half way through the trip. I've never really had Cali Grill ever give us any problems. Oh well.

Dinners:
Teppan Edo
Narcoossee's
Fulton's Crab House
Crystal Palace (MNSSHP)
San Angel Inn
'Ohana
California Grill
50's Prime Time
Le Cellier

Breakfasts:
'Ohana
Donald's Safari Breakfast
Grand Flo Cafe

DVC2004
04-07-2010, 11:52 AM
Looks great and congrats! I know what is up with Ohana dinner... for the past coupel years we call ASAP for ADRs and always end up with a very late seating like 9:45 pm- we still go because it's our tradition but what I wouldn't give for a 7 pm time!

Anyway looks great and enjoy!

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Great line up! I will be making our ADR's on the 20th for our October stay. We are still in heated debates in our household about where to eat and when.... It will all be worked out by the 20th though.

I'm so excited to see these posts about October ressies being made. It's making my excitement level skyrocket because THAT'S US!!!!

wdwluv
04-07-2010, 12:56 PM
So I'm still a newbie to all this professional Disney planning :laughing: so I think I just got a pointer that you can get online to book at 6am? Does that give you the + 10 day thing? Is customer service up and running at that time so that you can call them too? Oh fill me with your wisdom! :mickey: (we are traveling in November)

cer
04-07-2010, 01:19 PM
What a great line up you have there!

Some day I hope to be able to go in October, too! But unfortunately, not now and not for a while. :(

SurferStitch
04-09-2010, 09:58 AM
So I'm still a newbie to all this professional Disney planning :laughing: so I think I just got a pointer that you can get online to book at 6am? Does that give you the + 10 day thing? Is customer service up and running at that time so that you can call them too? Oh fill me with your wisdom! :mickey: (we are traveling in November)

Yes, you still get the 180+10 ADR system when booking online. The only caveat is you can only add up to 10 ADR's per "session". You will have to check out and then go back into the ADR system to do any others you may have. The check-out just confirms all of your ADR's, or if you have to use a credit card to hold a ressie you can put that info in then. It takes a couple minutes, but isn't a big deal.

Another thing to keep in mind... make sure you book the hard to get ADR's first. Don't worry about going in chronological order. Le Cellier, 'Ohaha, Teppan Edo, Cinderella's Royal Table.... these are very popular, and fill quickly, so book them first to make sure you get what you want.

If you have problems, you will have to wait until 7:00 am to call and speak with a rep.

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-09-2010, 11:16 AM
Yes, you still get the 180+10 ADR system when booking online. The only caveat is you can only add up to 10 ADR's per "session". You will have to check out and then go back into the ADR system to do any others you may have. The check-out just confirms all of your ADR's, or if you have to use a credit card to hold a ressie you can put that info in then. It takes a couple minutes, but isn't a big deal.

Another thing to keep in mind... make sure you book the hard to get ADR's first. Don't worry about going in chronological order. Le Cellier, 'Ohaha, Teppan Edo, Cinderella's Royal Table.... these are very popular, and fill quickly, so book them first to make sure you get what you want.

If you have problems, you will have to wait until 7:00 am to call and speak with a rep.

Soooo true!!!! One other thing is that you can only book online for a party of either 10 or 12 or less. We had 13 people in our party and couldn't do the online ressie. To ensure our ressies were for the right amount of people so we could sit together, I had to call in.

This October, we will be a party of 8 so, ONLINE ADR'S - HERE I COME!