PDA

View Full Version : Staying at Poly w/ kids? Any good tips?

minnie-mouse
04-07-2010, 11:40 AM
Anyonw have a ny good tips for staying at the Poly with small children (4 and 6 year old)? I would love any and all advice to help make their stay magical!!

DVC2004
04-07-2010, 11:46 AM
Go down to the beach one night and watch the MK fireworks from across the lagoon and the Electrical water pageant. It might be a little late for them (around 9 pm most nights, but check the schedule) but hey you're on vacation! The water pageant comes right by there- and it's so cute with the music and lights.

jodijo
04-07-2010, 12:21 PM
When we stayed there, my kids loved to go down to the beach and play in the sand. I think the kids meals at that time came in buckets with shovels attached. (I hope they still do.) It was a great way to unwind and relax while they played. Also, the main pool was always crowded. My kids loved to go to the smaller pool by our building. They seemed to always have it to themselves.

Enjoy your trip :mickey:

Loweschevy
04-07-2010, 02:31 PM
Make sure you reserve some time to enjoy the resort itself. A night swim at the Volcano pool is awesome with the fireworks in the background. Get adrs to eat at both O'hana and Kona Cafe. I could eat breakfast at Kona everyday.