PDA

View Full Version : Quick Service Dining non- park recommendations

wdwluv
04-07-2010, 09:57 AM
We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside - any quick service locations that would be worth making a trip to? (rather than Riverside or Sassagoula in French Quarter)

renecat
04-07-2010, 11:12 AM
Take the boat to downtown disney and try earl of sandwich you won't be dissapointed.

laprana
04-07-2010, 12:18 PM
I highly recommend Wolfgang Puck Express in DTD, especially since it would be an easy boat ride away for you! They have excellent food, a wide variety of choices, and huge portions! :thumbsup: Some of my other non-park CS places are Captain Cooks at the Poly, Everything Pop at Pop Century, Contempo Cafe at CR, and The Mara at AKL.

Pop Centurion
04-07-2010, 03:59 PM
Definitely Wolfgang Puck Express.

Some of my faves are the Rosemary Rotisserie Chicken, Margherita Pizza, & BBQ Chicken Pizza. They have a good Creme Brulee for desert too.

Also as mentioned, Earl of Sandwich. My fave there is the Caribbean Jerk Chicken Sandwich.

wdwluv
04-07-2010, 04:40 PM
Thanks everyone! I'm writing these down! :mickey:

DVC2004
04-07-2010, 05:00 PM
I can't say enough about Earl of Sandwich at DTD! I saw it's been suggested already but it's really good. We never made it there last trip and I'm still annoyed- but from my past trips it is great.

bruin1344
04-07-2010, 08:16 PM
earl of sandwich and Wolfgang Puck Express

Bethanymouse
04-07-2010, 11:32 PM
Agree with the bunch here....earl of sandwich never disappoints!

Jennifer_and_Chris
04-08-2010, 08:49 AM
Just to reiterate...

Earl of Sandwich
Wolfgang Puck Express
Captain Cooks (especially for breakfast - TONGA TOAST!!!)
Mara - (helllllooooo... Zebra Domes!!!)

yummy!!!!

jonahbear2006
04-10-2010, 02:12 AM
Artist's Palette-Saratoga Springs
Boardwalk Bakery-Boardwalk
Wolfgang puck express-DTD
Contempo Cafe-Contemporary

are our very favorites. Artists palette is so tranquil and great food. theres palettes to color on, too, which is kind of fun.
boardwalk is large sandwiches and great desserts, they will even bag it up for you here if you want to take it back to your resort.
wolfgang is like eating a table service for a counter service, remember you need to tip here though, but the pizza or chicken tenders are worth this trip! Contempo cafe, large meals, refillable drinks, and close to MK! all bonuses!!!