PDA

View Full Version : Kim Possible at World Showcase

snowwhite1970
04-06-2010, 07:15 PM
Has anyone done the Kim Possible adventure at the World Showcase? We tried it when it was in the test stages and loved it! I wondered what it was like now.

Melanie
04-06-2010, 08:24 PM
We did all the available countries one day in January when it was really slow at the World Showcase and had a blast! Highly recommended.

DVC2004
04-06-2010, 09:18 PM
Wow, this was so much fun! We did the Mexico, France and Japan missions. It was just as much fun for us adults as it was for the kids. Next time we go we want to do the Norway mission- I heard it's really good.:thumbsup:

kakn7294
04-06-2010, 10:29 PM
My girls did it last year. The only negative thing I have to say is that they had 2 phones set for the same country but the mission sent them to different places at different times. It would have been better to only have 1 phone.

Morpheous
04-07-2010, 03:49 AM
Its actually really fun. This is the type of thing I try to avoid just because it seems silly. My cousin really wanted to try it though last year so I gave in an joined in on this. Have to say it was really quite amusing.

I have to admit.. It was kinda fun causing mundane things in Epcot such as in stores and such do things.. That made everyone stop what they were doing and look at what we had started. :)

The only problem we really ran into. We tried to do this our first visit to Epcot but we had come later on in the afternoon. We walked up to the booth to get an adventure and it said they were all out for the day. So we had to come back the next day earlier on in order to try this.

c&d
04-07-2010, 09:29 AM
We had so much fun when we did it. I really wanted to try it but DS, then 9, didn't want any part of it until we started. Then he wanted to hold the phone, try to find the clues. We could only do 2 of the countries and he insisted on going back and finishing up the last 2.

magicjasb
04-07-2010, 04:00 PM
Is it good for all ages of kids, or just older ones?:mickey:

kakn7294
04-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Younger ones will likely need some help but I think that even younger kids could enjoy a mission or two.

snowwhite1970
04-07-2010, 04:04 PM
Who knows? Maybe I'll even let the kids play too!:mickey:

BigThunderFan
04-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Is it good for all ages of kids, or just older ones?:mickey:

It definitely helps for them to be a little older. My DD3 had no interest at all, but DS7 loved it! He didn't even know what it was going in, but the thought of a "Mission" made him really want to do it. Being able to read a little helped, but the problem solving part of being older is the big thing.

Definitely recommend doing this, even if you don't have kids :secret:

tyandskyesmom
04-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Where do you have to go to do this?

BigBaloo
04-08-2010, 04:06 PM
You can register at any of the KP kiosks. There are 2 easy ones to describe. There is one in England as you come in the Intl Gateway entrance (on the left) & there is one on the long walkway from Future World to World Showcase on the left.

It really is worthwhile trying. I have 3 sons 12,9 & 4 at the time & they had a blast (along w/ the adults!) They loved being in control & making things appear, move etc.

hurdlertwin
04-11-2010, 08:15 PM
I will admit it was amusing when we did it, but our group was full of college aged kids. It is much more exciting for kids to do.

HoosierDisneyFan
04-11-2010, 08:49 PM
My 13 year son loved it. I thought it may be a little young for him but we had to do all the missions (over a 2 days period) before we left WDW.

plutosnana
04-16-2010, 11:34 AM
I just don't understand why they stopped doing Kim Possible on DC. I know they play it at like 2:30 AM and then they moved it to Toon Disney then Toon Disney shut down. I haven't done it yet.But does the whole Kim Possible mission take a long time?

eandrsmom
04-16-2010, 08:41 PM
We've never done them either, but will try one on our upcoming trip. What is the cost per mission?

WDWdriver
04-16-2010, 10:03 PM
What is the cost per mission?

There is no charge to become a Kim Possible secret agent. But I think they should put a big height restriction on participants. That will keep all those kids out of my way while I am helping to thwart evildoers.

linedropper
04-17-2010, 11:29 PM
We did it in early december and our 8year old dd and 7 year old ds love it, And we had fun to!:mickey: