PDA

View Full Version : Fantasmic Schedule

Bohms4
04-06-2010, 12:50 PM
We will be in WDW 4/12-4/19. I just checked the Fantasmic schedule and could it really be that it will only be once time (the 15th) in the 7 nights we are there? It's a busy time of year...

Gregandmel
04-06-2010, 01:23 PM
It's also showing on Saturday April 17th at both 8:30pm & 10:00pm. This schedule was updated at the end of March - they added some times for Fantastic, Spectro & Wishes for the middle half of April from what I could tell.

CaptSmee
04-06-2010, 10:37 PM
fantasmic showtimes have been cut way back...silly if you ask me, but show up early the day you choose to go and enjoy the show

Bohms4
04-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Thank you both. How long before the show should I show up? The last time I did the dinner package but we didn't do that this time.

Babe the Blue Ox
04-06-2010, 11:57 PM
Top two Fantasmic tips:
1. Go on a night that it is presented twice.
2. Go to the 2nd show.

If you must go to the first showing you should line up about 90 minutes before show time.

If you go to the 2nd show you can get there 15-20 minutes early and get good seats.

Skip the dinner package. Those are some of the least desirable seats in the arena.

Also, during the first Fantasmic performance the line for Midway Mania can get very short. It's a good strategy to ride it a couple more times right before park closing then head over to Fantasmic.

Genie1953
04-07-2010, 12:43 AM
We will be in WDW 4/12-4/19. I just checked the Fantasmic schedule and could it really be that it will only be once time (the 15th) in the 7 nights we are there? It's a busy time of year...

Gosh, but can someone help me out here....I am trying to find the calendar for shows such as Fantasmic on the actual Disney website but I can't find it. If someone could send me a link I would much appreciate it. Thanks!

Gregandmel
04-07-2010, 08:43 AM
Gosh, but can someone help me out here....I am trying to find the calendar for shows such as Fantasmic on the actual Disney website but I can't find it. If someone could send me a link I would much appreciate it. Thanks!

Go to the Disneyworld website. At the top of the page, click on "Parks". From there, choose the park you want info on (i.e.: Hollywood Studios). On the right hand side - choose the month you are looking for re: scheduling. Find the "Date" on the actual calendar. It will have operating hours which will become highlighted if you put your mouse over it. Click on the "operating hours" within the calendar date and the schedule will appear with activities for that particular day. HOpe this helps! :thumbsup:

Genie1953
04-07-2010, 01:17 PM
Thank you so much neighbor! (I live in Leavenworth) I knew I had seen it somewhere before and I just couldn't remember where.