PDA

View Full Version : Plex & Lettripp's Pre-Trip Report - Plex's Perspective

Plex
04-05-2010, 09:27 PM
So as you've probably read in Lettripp's pre-trip report, we're going to be sharing our two perspectives on our upcoming trip! We've gone a little crazy on the trip planning, including spending LOTS of time on Intercot learning from everyone! Without further adieu, let's get down to the nitty gritty!

The Cast:
Me (Paul)
lettripp (Lauryn) - my fiancee

The Plan:
We're flying out on Friday (4/9) and first heading to visit Lauryn's grandmother outside Tampa for 2 days. We'll be renting a car and heading to WDW on Sunday morning. From there, we'll be staying at the Beach Club for 8 days (until the following Sunday 9/18).

We wanted a hotel that would be very convenient for transportation as well as being nice. Between getting one of those 40% off offers in the mail, new jobs, and wanting to celebrate our engagement, we figured it'd be a good opportunity to spring to a Deluxe resort. We were a bit torn between Beach Club, Boardwalk, and the Poly. Lauryn had been to Boardwalk before, so it was down to Beach Club or Poly. Epcot is definitely our favorite park, so we figured that the Beach Club would be the best choice of us for this time.

We also happened to get in just under the wire for the Give a Day Get a Day program, so we're going to have a fistfull of fast passes for 2 of our days!

We're tentatively planning our trip primarily around EMH. We have plenty of days at the parks, so we're not going to be overly concerned about crowds, especially with the extra fast passes. We bought a meal plan and have made ADRs for all of our table service meals.

ADRs:
California Grill (scheduled during Wishes!)
50's Prime Time
Biergarten :beer:
Coral Reef
Restaurant Marrakesh
Crystal Palace

Tomorrow we head to AAA to pick up our tickets!

The countdown is on... :mickey:

faline
04-06-2010, 08:59 AM
I'm sure the two of you will have a wonderful time!

goofynmd
04-06-2010, 09:21 AM
Love the idea of dual reports. It will be interesting to see your different points of view. Have a wonderful time!

KylesMom
04-06-2010, 10:00 AM
Nice job of setting up your resort and dining reservations - you two are going to have a wonderful time. Congratulations & enjoy! :mickey: :marg:

vizsla
04-07-2010, 05:14 AM
Have a great time and a safe trip.

BluewaterBrad
04-07-2010, 03:22 PM
You the Man!!!!!:mickey:

BigThunderFan
04-07-2010, 05:15 PM
Very exciting for us to get to see both perspectives of your trip! I'm looking forward to your future posts. Now we just play the waiting game...

elorac
04-10-2010, 07:50 PM
Nice ADR's! Congrats on your engagement:beer:

DisneyorBust
04-11-2010, 08:11 PM
Looking forward to the different perspectives! What a great idea!

RedSoxFan
04-11-2010, 09:13 PM
Have a great time.:mickey: