PDA

View Full Version : Plex and Lettripp revisit WDW :-) -- Pre-Trip Report

lettripp
04-05-2010, 12:24 PM
This is my first official trip report on Intercot and I am very excited to share our upcoming adventure with you!

First, the intimate (in every sense of the word) cast:

Paul aka Plex, age 25 -- His third trip to "The World"
Lauryn aka lettripp, age 23 -- I lost count... but I have frequented "The World" with my family many times in the past.

Paul and I got engaged in October :yay: We have talked about getting married for a while, and I was convinced he would ask me on this vacation. However, he decided to be far less predictable (because he's awesome) and proposed on one of our typical foliage tours instead. As a result, we are considering this trip our "Engagement Celebration." :fworks: So, in the midst of wedding planning, we are taking a break from our busy lives/jobs and disconnecting from reality for a while.

Our plan is to update you on both the male and female perspectives (basically, we both want to write trip reports) of our trip!

We leave on Friday, April 9th at 6pm for Tampa. We will be spending two days visiting my Grandmother in Spring Hill (it is her first time meeting her future grandson in law ☺ ). On Sunday we drive to Orlando, drop off the rental car and check into the Beach Club. We plan to visit the Magic Kingdom when we get in (assuming it does not fill to capacity) and have reservations at California Grille at 9pm that first night. If all goes according to plan we will be able to enjoy EMH that night until 2 am (again, assuming the park does not reach capacity). We will be at the Beach Club from April 11th-18th.

More to come very soon! I can’t wait to leave!!!

faline
04-05-2010, 12:41 PM
Congrats on your engagement! What a wonderful and fun way to celebrate!

BluewaterBrad
04-05-2010, 04:18 PM
Have fun!!:mickey:

pink
04-05-2010, 06:49 PM
I'm excited to read your trip reports from both of your perspectives, it sounds interesting. I hope you have a great time and congratulations on your engagement. :mickey:

Disney4us2
04-05-2010, 08:53 PM
Congratulations... What a wonderful way to celebrate your engagement. I look forward to reading your trip report.

Have a great trip:mickey:

KylesMom
04-06-2010, 09:40 AM
First and foremost, congratulations on your engagement. What a wonderful way to celebrate - a Disney trip full of Magic and Memories. I look forward to both of your trip reports! :mickey:

elorac
04-10-2010, 07:47 PM
Have an awesome engagement trip!!!!
Congrats:thumbsup:

DisneyorBust
04-11-2010, 08:09 PM
Congratulations on your engagement. And since it is April 11th as I type this, I hope that you both are having a great vacation!

RedSoxFan
04-11-2010, 09:15 PM
Have a great time.:mickey:

lettripp
04-20-2010, 07:23 PM
We got back on Sunday and had an AMAZING time. I will begin the trip reports this weekend -- after parent teacher conferences are over!

faline
04-20-2010, 07:30 PM
Good to hear it was a good trip! Can't wait to hear more about it!