PDA

View Full Version : Package delivery to resort

PhilHarHarMagic
04-03-2010, 10:01 PM
Does anyone know the current rules for package delivery from the parks to a resort? I'm wondering if I can buy something in the park and get it to my room on the same day. Thanks!

ljgirl
04-03-2010, 10:08 PM
When we were there a few weeks ago the policy was the next day. Nothing is allowed to be sent within your last 2 days of vacation. It was even longer for the Custom t-Shirt shop in DTD.

wdwnomad
04-03-2010, 10:10 PM
Sameday service to your resort doesn't happen. It is normally the next day. Also, if you buy something late at night sometimes it takes an extra day to get there. What you could do it is ship it to the front of the park and pick it up on your way out.

kemps@wdw
04-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Usually next day. We always have our purchases sent to our resort. Don't like to carry them around.

Carolanne
04-04-2010, 02:54 PM
Sameday service to your resort doesn't happen. It is normally the next day. Also, if you buy something late at night sometimes it takes an extra day to get there. What you could do it is ship it to the front of the park and pick it up on your way out.

What WDWNomad said. If your purchase is something you absolutely must have the same day, you might want to consider having it shipped to the front of the park & picking it up on your way out.

I always have my purchases shipped back to my resort. I'm notorious for leaving bags on rides & buses, so shipping it back to the resort is safest for me :blush:

hurdlertwin
04-11-2010, 08:38 PM
They say you should allow for 1 day for things to be shipped to the resort. I had a teacher who once sent a pen he bought to his room just to see if it worked and it was there the next day.