PDA

View Full Version : Day 4 Almost Here, Now Back

TheMartellFamily
04-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Ok with the spelling issue on the title we now move on to day 4. This day we took it easy again. Big breakfast for the group, and took our time. It was 11 or so, so we wanted to finish AK. The girls went one direction, the men went the other. The boys did EE few more times, and KRR. The girls saw the Lion King Show. We enjoyed it. We were commenting that last time we saw it we it was outdoors. The girls, after that was finished, just took our time walking around and actually seeing things that can not be done with kids. By 4pm the girls headed back to the Campground. The boys headed back sooner and swam since they were already wet. Around 5 we made grilled chicken and 6 headed to EPCOT for the night.

We did many of the things we did not do when we were there before. We did Imagination, TT, MS, and The Land. With listen to the land Uncle is a farmer so we thought he would enjoy this. He did. When were were done we decided to snack so we all got our favs in the group. Mine Creme Brulee, DS,DH,MIL is their Key Lime Pie. Other favs were Choc Mousse, Strawberry Cake, and Butterfinger Cheesecake. It was now about 9 so we rushed by the bridge to watch Illuminations by the Oddessy and another hit for everyone. I have to admit this is my absolute fav and will never get tired watching it. After this was finished we headed to MS. I will not go so I waited for everyone. When all was said and done this took Uncle out. They wanted to finish the night on Soarin. So then we headed over there. The wait was 20 min so the boys went on, girls waited, Uncle waited too. It was now midnight and time to head back to Ft. Wilderness for some sleep. You know what is next........Day 5!

faline
04-03-2010, 05:15 PM
Your group is having a great time at Disney World! You seem to be managing well with such a large group!

WDWdriver
04-03-2010, 08:01 PM
I was working at KRR. Sorry I didn't get to talk to your family members.

TheMartellFamily
04-03-2010, 08:13 PM
On the EMH at AK were you at the one of the trails WDW Driver that night? We thought we saw you but we were not sure.

pdrlkr
04-04-2010, 08:48 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

RedSoxFan
04-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Great Day. The desserts sound yummy.=)

vizsla
04-06-2010, 05:12 AM
Thanks for the report.

KylesMom
04-08-2010, 09:42 AM
Great pace today, with everyone getting to do what they wanted. I hope sleeping in is part of the agenda tomorrow with that late night! Another good day for your group - thanks for sharing! :mickey: