PDA

View Full Version : Online Dining Reservations

Septbride2002
04-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I'm annoyed. So tomorrow is the 180 day mark for our trip and the website can't seem to recall our confirmation #'s - we are DVC. We also tried to do it under my in-laws because they booked through Magical Journey's and nothing.

Are we going to have issues tomorrow? I figured I would use the online system since it's Easter and all and I figure the phones will be closed.

Thanks,
Amanda

Strmchsr
04-03-2010, 12:18 PM
Contact your MJ agent for instructions, but I believe you can still book using your reservation through them. Not sure if it's any different as we were already under our 180 day mark when I booked this last time. The online system is really screwy with pulling up reservations. Several people (me included) have been unable to pull things up online but when we call to check everything is fine.

E-OR
04-03-2010, 01:57 PM
Had the same exact problem last week. I found that if I tried to put in our confirmation number at the main page it did not work, but if I went straight to making dining ADR's , picked the restaurant I wanted, when that was brought up you click on "retreive your reservation" in the first paragraph. Put in the confirmation number, date your arrive, and where you are staying and it linked me right up. I was so frustrated because I had tried and tried linking to my reservation at the main page and could never get it to work. We also booked through Magical Journeys and our travel agent sent me the link to the Dining ADR page. It is disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/
Good luck, I hope this works for you.

mom2Z&A
04-03-2010, 02:09 PM
Had the same exact problem last week. I found that if I tried to put in our confirmation number at the main page it did not work, but if I went straight to making dining ADR's , picked the restaurant I wanted, when that was brought up you click on "retreive your reservation" in the first paragraph. Put in the confirmation number, date your arrive, and where you are staying and it linked me right up. I was so frustrated because I had tried and tried linking to my reservation at the main page and could never get it to work. We also booked through Magical Journeys and our travel agent sent me the link to the Dining ADR page. It is disneyworld.disney.go.com/restaurants/
Good luck, I hope this works for you.

:ditto:

I had the same problem but also found that when I went straight to the Dining ADR page it worked.:D

KylesMom
04-04-2010, 09:46 AM
We're booked through MJ & had no problems making dining reservations 180 days out plus ten. Logged on to the Disney site (already had our vacation dates in), added the necessary reservation information, and started adding things to our cart. I will mention that we were only able to add ten reservations to our cart at a time, then had to do another segment. I hope you were able to successfully book your ADRs! :mickey: