PDA

View Full Version : DAY 3 Amost Here, Now Bak

TheMartellFamily
04-02-2010, 10:09 PM
With the start of day 3 it started slowly. We all moved slowly since our tummies were still full. We took out time and I decided to do the first set of laundry. With it being in the low 70's in the day and at night it turned cold in the Mid- 50's there were two sets of clothes each day. I got two loads done (I was the only one doing laundry so I did not have to wait)and headed back to the cabin. It was now about 11:00 am and they decided to make a large brunch. It was pancakes, ham, eggs, fruit salad, toast, bacon. We fed 16 and again managed to make our way after clean up. Around 1 we headed to The Studios.

We got there and headed right for Star Wars. My DS 6 favorite is this so he was so excited. He said the one thing he wanted to do with the money he made was to make a Lightsaber. He took his time to pick everything out to make it. it was all about him. THe rest of the boys thought it was really neat so we had to wait for them to get theirs. We saw the Indy was on so we headed there. It was packed and BIL was picked to be an actor on stage. This was his second time and enjoyed it. We wanted to show the group the Stunt show so we were in line. All 16 went and all 16 were amazed by it. They loved how everything was explained too. We then headed to TOT and let me say fast passes do not make the wait any easier. We got on ( this was only my 2nd time) and it was a lot of drops. The picture turned out great though. The anxiety for many was a lot like nephew going on HM. We all returned and I even went on it a 2nd time a few days later. The group except for me,MIL, and DS all went on RnRC. My DS 6 is not tall enough and he felt really bad. He got to get a mickey ice cream bar. While waiting in line the CM asked him what his favorite color was. He said blue and the CM said that is mine too here you go, and he did not have to pay, he was told it was a gift. While waiting for those on RNRC we were waiting for the 2nd Fantasmic. We tried the first but it was standing room only and where we were we could not even see the water area. We decided to go to the 2nd one. We told the group where to meet for it. Well, Uncle was waiting he was told by CM since he was part of the group follow them. He was not part of any group just ours and we were spread all over the park at this time. He called us to tell us they brought him in with cousin and DS-11, and he has 2nd row seats for our group. He felt so proud since we have been showing him the ropes so far we could do something for us. Everybody enjoyed this and said it was neat being so close. After this was done we headed back to the cabin. My DS's were hungry so they each ate two bowls of cereal. I do not know where they put it, but after they were finished they went right to sleep. Next it is all about day 4!

mouseketeer mom
04-03-2010, 08:09 AM
Great how that worked out for seating for Fantasmic.

faline
04-03-2010, 05:13 PM
Very nice day for your large group! How lucky - you got such great seats for Fantasmic!

pdrlkr
04-04-2010, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

RedSoxFan
04-04-2010, 01:27 PM
Another great day.=)

vizsla
04-05-2010, 05:11 AM
Thanks for the report.

KylesMom
04-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Nice pace for the day - even with arriving at DHS after 12:00, your group was sure able to see so many things. I'm glad you were able to see Fantasmic - with great seats, too. Thanks for reporting on another good day! :mickey: