PDA

View Full Version : Questions: U.Studios Meal Plan

DisneyFr33k
04-01-2010, 03:23 PM
Does the plan inlcude a drink with each meal or do you have to buy the souv. cup to get drinks? It isn't clear on the website.

How good a deal is this? All are counter services, right? No sit down options?

Are the portions big? We're not a big eating family - could share meals if the portions are big.

Thanks for your help!

DVC2004
04-01-2010, 04:41 PM
I haven't done it but I was reading up on it. They certainly don't give alot of info. To my understanding- yes it's only counterservice. Not sure re: the drink cups. I didn't think it looked like a great deal- if you guys don't eat alot may be cheaper to pay out pocket and share. Portions are pretty good if I remember- but we mostly do table service over at Citywalk. I recall we got a couple counter service meals and portions were big. Hope this helps but hopefully some one who's done it will come along and share!

BowTie7
04-01-2010, 06:44 PM
The Universal meal deal doesn't include the drink--you'll want to get a refillable cup (which is a good deal even if you don't do the meal deal.) The meal deal is only counter service and usually only 3 of the counter service places (it costs more if you want to use it at both parks). Since you can use it as many times as you wish, don't worry about portion size, if you need more pizza you can just go through the line again. Its really only a good deal if you eat both lunch and dinner in the park and take an afternoon break for a snack (I used it once and the food court at the Studios had a fruit plate that was a nice snack.)

DisneyFr33k
04-02-2010, 05:45 AM
Thanks! One last question: can you share refillable cups or do we each have to buy one?