PDA

View Full Version : The Wave

DNS
04-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Is this a new restaurant? Any opinions about it? I am trying to wrap up dining plans and this one caught my eye on the WDW web site.
Thanks for any help!

WishingStar2006
04-01-2010, 02:35 PM
It's a few years old now...became the non-buffet dinner at CR when the Concourse Steakhouse closed :(.

It's ok...but once was enough for us. The atmosphere was lacking and the menu was "strange".

tdk316
04-01-2010, 03:08 PM
It was ok. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat there, but we needed a quick meal before leaving CR and this was ok. I liked that everything isn't fried and there are some different choices, but I wouldn't go nuts trying to get there again.

Morpheous
04-02-2010, 03:12 AM
The Wave as a previous poster said went where the old CS offering at Contemporary used to be. When the Concourse Steakhouse was closed.

We tried this last year as Ive said in other posts, We were hungry one evening and a bit tired and didn't feel like a counter service. So we tried the Wave on a whim. None of us was really expecting much having previewed the menu as its a very New Age style of menu.

However we were actually pleasantly surprised, we had a great experience here. Our waiter was very attentive, funny, and nice. The food was very good I had some type of steak which was very moist and tender and tasted very good. Plus the bread they gave us was excellent.

You'll get a lot of mixed opinions of this one because its menu is as I said somewhat New Agey and isn't something everyone would like. Id say its worth at least one try see if you like it, as I said my family was pleasantly surprised and enjoyed our meal a great deal! :thumbsup:

pox24
04-02-2010, 01:39 PM
Once was enough for me too.:ack:

mom2morgan
04-02-2010, 04:32 PM
I just read a great review of it - it looks really good, and I think I'll try it next time I go!