PDA

View Full Version : ASMusic to Grand Floridian Cafe?

svarhall07
03-31-2010, 09:53 PM
one morning I have adrs at Grand Floridian cafe at 9:30am. I know I have two options:

a) taxi direct around 9am from ASMusic to Grand Floridian (any price estimates?)

b) get up really early, take a bus around from ASMusic to Magic Kingdom and then transfer to take the monorail to GF (includes getting to bus stop around 8:15am for approx 1 hour of travel)

What would you do? Right not I'm planning on the taxi so we could sleep a little later and have a much shorter ride, but I've never taken a taxi at Disney before. What should I expect to pay and will there be one waiting around the resort or will we need to call it in advance?

Donald's Girl
03-31-2010, 11:07 PM
This is exactly why we always rent a car. The time you save, and convenience, is worth the cost!

Julie_Mouse
04-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Both alternatives are feasible, but it depends on you and who you're traveling with :) What time would you have to get up to be at the bus stop for 8:15, and do you feel like getting up that early when you're on vacation?

Although I have never taken a taxi at WDW, when I asked a question about the price of a taxi in another post somewhere, an Intercot-ee showed me this:

http://www.mearstransportation.com/TaxiFareEstimator.asp

So you can estimate how much the taxi would cost you. Either way, you don't need to rent a car to do this :mickey: Enjoy your trip!

faline
04-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Taxis are readily available at all the resorts. Just ask bell services to hail a cab for you!