PDA

View Full Version : MVMCP Tickets question

wdwluv
03-31-2010, 03:49 PM
I think I read awhile back that MVMCP tickets will go on sale in May? (May 1st even?) Will park hours be released before they go on sale or in conjunction with the tickets?

And MORE IMPORTANTLY for me....we are FAIRLY certain we will be there in November, but it is possible that the trip will have to be postponed...if I buy the tickets as soon as they go on sale (I hear they sell out quickly?) and find out we aren't able to make the trip in November....can I resell them on like eBay or something? (I assume they don't do refunds? :unsure:)

chrisb26
03-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Disney tickets are non transferable so you can't sell them on ebay as far as selling out I know a few did last year but not every one the ones that did were closer to Christmas if you are indeed going in November you shouldn't have too much of a problem and getting tickets a month or two in advance I would wait until you know for sure if you are going on your trip in November before you decide to buy tickets as you may be out a lot of money.

DVC2004
03-31-2010, 06:19 PM
Right you won't be able to resell them- non refundable and non transferrable- but the November dates are usually not sold out. I don't think you'll need to buy them the day they go on sale. We were just there in mid-December and tickets were still available for the MVMCP dates we were there...

wdwluv
04-07-2010, 04:42 PM
Thanks so much guys! I will hold off on getting them till we know for sure! :mickey:

ransam
04-07-2010, 07:06 PM
We've always had people "join" us at the last moment, and none of them have ever had a problem getting tickets...I don't think you will either.

elabron
04-07-2010, 07:24 PM
JCRKTW459 -

The way I'm reading your question is that you are wondering if you can resell the MVMCP tickets on eBay....NOT standard tickets. Right?

If this is the case then YES, you can sell them on eBay.
While the tickets will be purchased in your name, unlike "key to the World" tickets, they do not have your name (or the names of those in your party) printed on them. They also are not linked to WDW's fingerprint system.
They simply state (on the back) whether it's an adult or child admission.

I have personally sold tickets to MNSSHP on eBay due to a postponed trip and the buyer had no issues whatsoever in using them.

However, one of the posters mentioned before, you should have no problems getting tickets to MVMCP in November.
I've bought them in advance, but then bought them for additional nights at my resort concierge with no problems at all. I think they get harder to come by the closer you get to Christmas.
:number1:

04-07-2010, 09:38 PM
They also are not linked to WDW's fingerprint system.

There is NO "WDW's fingerprint system", contrary to the belief of many. The finger scan is based on "biometrics", or in this case, the assigning of a number to the unique physical "shape" of your finger and tagging this number to your ticket.

elabron
04-07-2010, 10:27 PM
I wasn't implying they scan your fingerprint. Wasn't sure how to put it into laymen's terms.
Bottom line is that tickets to special events CAN be resold via sites like eBay.