PDA

View Full Version : Annual Pass Question

kakn7294
03-30-2010, 11:23 PM
I hope someone can answer this. If I buy my AP at a Disney Store, will I be able to use it to log on to the Passholder section of the official Disney website before I actually activate the pass at a park? In the past, I've bought my APs through the Disney website and I've not been able to use the Passholder section until after the voucher had been converted to an active AP. This makes a huge difference in whether I drive an hour to a Disney Store or just purchase online.

KathyMO
03-31-2010, 07:55 AM
I purchased my Annual Passholder voucher from the Disney World online site. I am able to log into the AP site using the number on the voucher.:mickey:

KylesMom
03-31-2010, 10:22 AM
Yes, you can - been doing it for years. If you have any issues, you just need to drop an e-mail to Guest Services & they'll fix any access issues you may be having. It's happened to us once before. :mickey:

kakn7294
03-31-2010, 04:22 PM
I've only had an AP once before and couldn't use it to log on. I called Guest Services and was told I couldn't use a voucher. I must have gotten a CM who didn't know. Oh well!

KylesMom
03-31-2010, 04:41 PM
Unless they changed protocol recently, I've been able to access the passholder site with both vouchers I purchased online through Disney and vouchers purchased at the Disney store. This is the last message I received from them with regard to being "locked out" of the site:

Dear Carol,
We have verified that your voucher information is working correctly. Please clear your cache and try again.

WDW XXX XX/XX/XX XX

Please check your privacy settings to ensure they are set at Medium. These settings can be found by following the steps listed below.
1. Select Tools from the top menu area
2. From the drop down menu, select Internet Options
3. From the window that opens, select the tab for Privacy
4. In the top part of this tab you will find your Privacy setting. This can be set from Block All Cookies to Accept All Cookies. The minimum setting to allow you to log in would be Medium.

Sincerely,

WDW Online Communications

badkitty
03-31-2010, 06:15 PM
The passholders site has changed a bit. You are required to log-in to the WDW site and then attach your passholder number. I am not sure how this works with the vouchers.

From the passholder site:
"As you may have already noticed, we have a new Passholder website sign-in process.
You are being redirected to the Disneyworld.com Sign In page. This new process will personalize your Passholder site experience by linking to the information in your Disneyworld.com Guest profile. Signing in is easy. Simply enter your email address and Disney account password. Once you’ve signed in, you will be asked to enter your Passholder ID in your profile—then you’re connected!
Best of all, you won’t need to enter your Passholder ID on return visits to the site. And if you’re not yet a registered Disneyworld.com Guest, creating an account is easy. Just follow the steps indicated."

KathyMO
04-05-2010, 01:21 PM
The new site does work with vouchers. That is what I used a few weeks ago on the new site.